W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
After some months of relative quiet, my abusive elderly mother has started making my life a living hell again. Her latest ultimatum is I have to move out by my next birthday, which is in 6 months time, almost to the day. She accuses me of being lazy, not exercising, all these slanders. In fact I have started working again and exercise regularly. Tonight she said "why don't I buy you some beer so as I can call the cops". I told her I had no interest in drinking (I have no intention of giving her the satisfaction) and in fact it is she that was under the influence (she drinks white or red wine, not frequently and not in huge amounts, but it is always obvious as she becomes abusive).

So I have decided to fix a date for my suicide. However I have yet to decide on a plan or method. If she did follow through on her threats to call the cops for no reason, I would probably select a carving knife from her drawer and cut my wrists in front of her, or perhaps wait until they arrived, so that an objective third party could see that she caused it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
if you wait until they arrive they'll have no choice but to save you. I'm sorry; my mom's abusive too sometimes

Reactions: walktothewater
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My mother also used to make my life hell. She's mentally ill; suffers from schozophrenia.
She thinks my dad and I are plotting to kill her. You can't imagine what a demon she can be.

Fortunately, I'm not living with her anymore.

Best of luck and as for the date, I would like to ctb on my birthday or on the 21st of any month because I love the number 21.

Reactions: walktothewater
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
My mum doesn't even have the excuse of schizophrenia. She is just being evil for the sake of it (at least to me, she is nice to most other people). I think she is alcoholic but an alcoholic of an unusual type as the quantities she drinks are really miniscule compared to what most people would consider an alcoholic intake of drink. She is probably secretly envious of me as I have in fact managed to stop drinking and wasn't even triggered when she made her horrible comment above (one of a litany of insults tonight, most of which I'm not even going to put up here and some of which I've already blocked out).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
if you wait until they arrive they'll have no choice but to save you. I'm sorry; my mom's abusive too sometimes

That might almost suit me better, as I mostly don't actually want to die, but my abusive family, in particular my mother, are trying to drive me to it. One day they'll probably succeed.