8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
My main method lately has been decapitation, you fail hanging and you're disabled, you go to decapitate yourself and you fail the you still die. Its all getting over survival instinct, worst case scenario you're hung, best case you're decapitated

Attachments

• 20210529_183522.jpg
    20210529_183522.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and LONE WOLF.
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Certainly an idea. However, how does one decapitate oneself without external assistance? Where you thinking of railway tracks?

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
Certainly an idea. However, how does one decapitate oneself without external assistance? Where you thinking of railway tracks?
Hemp rope because it doesn't stretch over a long drop on a bridge, then I'll be decapitated, fraction of a second pain, the only issue is someone finding me

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Dont get ahead of yourself.

Reactions: Someone123
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Is this the bridge? Doesn't look high enough to me to get enough speed. I would do the calculations on the rope you plan to use to make sure it won't snap. Your body will weigh more as you pick up speed. I think it would work. Most old hangings back in the day people died from the fall and it snapping their neck, rather than suffocation. I think you're going for the same thing.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Greenberg
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I wish I had a guillotine.. all of my problems would be solved instantly... just lop off my head in one quick second

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, demuic, Greenberg and 1 other person
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I remember there was a dude in the uk who built himself a guillotine to ctb. Doing it via hanging sounds a little more risky but I understand the idea. Definitely a gory way to go.

Reactions: Roadkill, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, demuic and 2 others

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
Is this the bridge? Doesn't look high enough to me to get enough speed. I would do the calculations on the rope you plan to use to make sure it won't snap. Your body will weigh more as you pick up speed. I think it would work. Most old hangings back in the day people died from the fall and it snapping their neck, rather than suffocation. I think you're going for the same thing.
The bridge is a bit taller, I'll attach a photo, its not huge but it should be enough, the only issue is someone finding me, it's not a nice thing to come across.

Attachments

• 20200806_130918.jpg
    20200806_130918.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 25
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Have you read the official table of drops for your weight? You know it needs much more drop than in the table that you loose your head

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess it is an instant method, but it's such a horrible thought. I think one would have to be desperate because of the SI. I haven't heard of many cases ctb by this method. If only we were able to have an peaceful dignified death.