popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
(This gonna be a long one but since we're anthropomorphizing you, I assume that you'd been around for eons so I'm sure you'll have some time to read this letter)

Dear mother nature,
It's me, one of your children, the doge- oh wait I meant Popuoh, writing this to offer my perspective on you. And I wanted to ask you for something. But let's talk first.

I want to talk about all the life that you've tortured
I want to talk about the shits you've had us endured to get to now
I want to talk about the hell you created on this planet

Throughout history, trillions and trillions of life forms had been birthed and then murdered, violated, and degraded by you. Mother, you are more evil and volatile than any beasts, serial killers, dictators combined. Yet there are many who was blinded by you superficial beauty, disregard your sadistic nature (pun intended), choose to love and even worship you like a benevolent godly mother figure, isn't it ironic?

All this pain you've forced on us essentially for no meanings while humans try their best to make sense of a series of senseless actions, because this much suffering has to amount to a bigger purpose, right? Or else they would have fought you and eachother for millennias all for nothing.

That would open and break an average human's psyche pretty easily.

So beside the cognitive dissonance from the real you, they unsurprisingly started to blame themselves, their own society (which is ironic, because all of that is an aspect of you, Mother). As if they have developed a species-wide Stockholm syndrome.

Which is morbidly hilarious, since the principle victimizer has been made to be a victim.

Now don't get me wrong, Mother, I fully acknowledge the fact that human is chaotic, destructive, and can be downright evil.
But, isn't all that was because of you that made them and hundreds of other predators similarly? It's just pure chance that other species hadn't landed the genetic dice on the "extra cognitive fuction" square of the evolution game, because I have no doubt that they would have been just as damaging to this world and themselves as humans are if they did.

That's right, humans who said their species is evil because they don't realize that they have been made this way, by you, Mother.

As if they thought that their ancestors had total controls over evolution process itself, somehow they 'chose' to be evil.
But we both know those who's more inclined to be chaotic, dominating, destructive, masochistic are the one who win natural selection of this hell, sprinkled with some cognitive ability and boy, did you create a abomination of a species.

But it's the only way to survive the rules for your twisted game of life, right Mother?

So when I eventually kill myself and my body rotten to the earth again, can you take the atoms that made up me and bunch of other living things and "reincarnate" us into bunch of rocks or something inorganic, non-living things?

I'm real tired of the life game you barfed up, but it's more likely my request will be ignored with billions of other cries for help because you like to keep this circus of suffering and sadism to go on so much.

So in conclusion,
Fuck you, Mother Nature.

Sincerely,
Popuoh.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Blondi, OpheliasFlowers and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Mother nature certainly is cruel for causing all of our suffering. I agree that as humans we blame society for our problems, yet the problem is existence itself and what caused it. Consciousness really can be a prison. We have little control over our lives and the universe is destined to work against us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Blondi, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Mother nature certainly is cruel for causing all of our suffering. I agree that as humans we blame society for our problems, yet the problem is existence itself and what caused it. Consciousness really can be a prison. We have little control over our lives and the universe is destined to work against us.
Unlucky bastards, we are. Here's to hoping we'll eventually find respite when catching the bus to get out of this hell hole

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Blondi, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
drunk classic film GIF by FilmStruck

:))

• Yay!
Reactions: Escape Artist, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and popuoh
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I'd me more inclined to blame a god if I believed in one, cause it would be him that created her.
Whatever spark that created this universe was an asshole.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and popuoh
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
drunk classic film GIF by FilmStruck

Yasss slayyy hunny, I stan the queen of flops :love:
I'd me more inclined to blame a god if I believed in one, cause it would be him that created her.
Whatever spark that created this universe was an asshole.
I'm gonna write a letter for the universe's manager too :hmph: bad management choices to create this universe in the first place

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ame and 1 other person