cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
I am very serious about compromising myself to a permanent end. BPD, money issues, schizo, etc.

I've read the other threads about cyanide and I am just looking to get down to business.

Where can I acquire actual cyanide pills? I was never quite the chemistry major, so I'd prefer to just make it simple.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I am very serious about compromising myself to a permanent end. BPD, money issues, schizo, etc.

I've read the other threads about cyanide and I am just looking to get down to business.

Where can I acquire actual cyanide pills? I was never quite the chemistry major, so I'd prefer to just make it simple.
You can't. It can be made, but the yield and strength are not high. Do not bother with seeds, etc. The growing conditions, and the means to obtain cyanide using that route are pretty much impossible.

cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
You can't. It can be made, but the yield and strength are not high. Do not bother with seeds, etc. The growing conditions, and the means to obtain cyanide using that route are pretty much impossible.
Wow. Surely I can find pills or at least some form of cyanide online without going to DW?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest you try the site search for cyanide. I don't think it will offer much hope for obtaining it, but you might find some information to serve you.

Reactions: Homecoming
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Wow. Surely I can find pills or at least some form of cyanide online without going to DW?
There is none on DWM either. I know it is ridiculous but true. There were two dealers on DW that claimed they sold cyanide, but it turned out both were scams. and a company called 'cyano', I believe that was/is their name claimed to have it, but they were also scammers. Sorry. That is why SN is so popular. Anything worthwhile has been restricted globally. I left a link somewhere on this site that explains the WHO's relationship to the law in regards suicide, but let's face it given the power they have with the laws of various countries due to covid, this should come as no surprise.

cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
There is none on DWM either. I know it is ridiculous but true. There were two dealers on DW that claimed they sold cyanide, but it turned out both were scams. and a company called 'cyano', I believe that was/is their name claimed to have it, but they were also scammers. Sorry. That is why SN is so popular. Anything worthwhile has been restricted globally. I left a link somewhere on this site that explains the WHO's relationship to the law in regards suicide, but let's face it given the power they have with the laws of various countries due to covid, this should come as no surprise.
SN might just be the ticket then. I prefer cyanide, but whatever gets the job done, I guess.

Reactions: Homecoming
W

WhiteHeavenSeeker14

Sep 21, 2020
I remember the channed NurdRage had a video on youtube about preparing cyanide from household stuff. It got taken down sadly. Maybe you could reach out to him directly

Reactions: Homecoming and cyanideguy
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
What is SN? Some other toxin? I was thinking about cyanide as well.

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020

Cyanide is super painful and can be hard to obtain depending where you are.

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I don't care for the pain, i just want to avoid complications of body rejecting. 2-3 painstaking drinks will be so, if so. I need to know if the liquid form would compromise it though

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't care for the pain, i just want to avoid complications of body rejecting. 2-3 painstaking drinks will be so, if so. I need to know if the liquid form would compromise it though
Why not just use SN? It's just as lethal but it's less painful. But I suppose you do have to worry about throwing it up. Maybe with Cyanide you don't?

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
This is coming on my table, and i've been looking for methods for nearly 10 years. Suffice to say, i am at this point just want to get it over with and no more waiting or researching or what have you.

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
RIP @cyanideguy

I just need the courage to drink cyanide and end this 24/7 torturous physical and mental pain :(

Idk if cyanide ctb is painful or not?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
RIP @cyanideguy

I just need the courage to drink cyanide and end this 24/7 torturous physical and mental pain :(

incredibly painful, but it's also pretty quick, unconsciousness usually happens within 1-15 minutes, though you might wanna research that a bit more I'm not an expert

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Agonizing and not quick or easy like in the movies. A quick search will show you at least one video of someone ingesting it in court. I'd personally avoid it.