dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
The SN I ordered from Canada to US is going through customs right now according to the tracking. Let's see how this goes lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, WornOutLife and blue_muse
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hope you can get it!!
Here, I've lost all of my hopes because Argentina's goddamn customs really suck and it's difficult to get stuff without them monitoring everything, adding taxes and making lots of questions.

Reactions: whitefeather

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
I hope you can get it!!
Here, I've lost all of my hopes because Argentina's goddamn customs really suck and it's difficult to get stuff without them monitoring everything, adding taxes and making lots of questions.
did you try to order it and got in trouble with them ? i am in similar situation and i want to be sure before ordering it

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
What happens if it gets seized , would they contact me ? Or does the package just not arrive

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
did you try to order it and got in trouble with them ? i am in similar situation and i want to be sure before ordering it

Not with SN but I did with other stuff!
EVEN A GODDAMN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a japanese book and they were like, "why did you order this?"
Nonsense!!! Imagine if they had found SN.

I guess my only choice is to try to get SN or N in Argentina but it's really hard.

SN is not impossible, though.

Reactions: 92MS

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
Not with SN but I did with other stuff!
EVEN A GODDAMN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a japanese book and they were like, "why did you order this?"
Nonsense!!! Imagine if they had found SN.

I guess my only choice is to try to get SN or N in Argentina but it's really hard.

SN is not impossible, though.
ok they sound like they are worse than my country.
i guess i will have to take my take my chance and wee what happen

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife