L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So today they searched my room and found a screwdriver I was trying to get out through the window.

Now the facilities people are in my room refitting the screws and I can honestly say I feel murderous. I cannot over-emphasise enough how much I hate this place and these nurses. I fucking hate them.

This is totally pointless. The medication is not helping me. I won't be giving up drugs when I leave because I love drugs.

It is all invasive and demeaning and absolutely fucking pointless.

I have not really felt murderous before but right now I absolutely do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Downdraft, Ariii, Preh1storic_Rib and 6 others
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
So sorry to hear about your distress. It's completely valid, psych wards are not kind environments. Being locked in and deprived of privacy could make anyone kick into fight-and-flight-mode. Is there anything you know of that could help distract you?

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib and cowboypants
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So sorry to hear about your distress. It's completely valid, psych wards are not kind environments. Being locked in and deprived of privacy could make anyone kick into fight-and-flight-mode. Is there anything you know of that could help distract you?
Thank you. Don't know. Kick a ball in the garden. Chat to people. But really, my depression is here as usual (though the psychiatrist diagnosed me with bipolar mania but that is not true, I just use drugs for my depression). So with the depression and no weed it is just nasty. I can read a book etc and lucky to have my laptop here, but my mind is just as mopey as ever and this is a pointless stay. I will be straight back on drugs when I am out of here. Everybody knows it. So why lock me up for all this time.

Thanks for your kind words

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Why lock you up for a long time? It's very profitable to them.

Reactions: LittleJem and LifeQuitter
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
That's exactly what it is. It is all about the money