Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
OK, I'm desperate, and frustrated, my goal was to go see my family in Venezuela. I managed to step on Venezuelan territory, but I was involved in a massive robbery where I was beaten and badly injured, they also stole a large amount of my belongings, including food for my family.
I had to return to Colombian territory and go to a hospital to heal and clean my wounds, I felt unbearably frustrated and miserable so I went to buy sleeping pills and alcohol, now I am in a hotel near the border and I am trying to calm down and make up my mind. whether I will take the pills or not.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, demuic, siray and 16 others
A

antmann

May 14, 2021
Please think twice. Overdoses simply do not work, and have the potential to leave you with lasting damage. Take care

Reactions: suicide hype_, demuic, siray and 5 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Please think twice. Overdoses simply do not work, and have the potential to leave you with lasting damage. Take care
Doesn't matter how many pills?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith and Life sucks
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
That's absolutely horrendous. But please don't impulse.
Get yourself home and think about things calmly please <3
Please.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Wraith, SuicideAwaits and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
That's absolutely horrendous. But please don't impulse.
Get yourself home and think about things calmly please <3
Please.
I try to think things calmly but my situation is definitely desperate, I don't know what to do

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Wraith, Life sucks and 1 other person
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I try to think things calmly but my situation is definitely desperate, I don't know what to do
I know what happened is really shitty and insane and while I cant stop you from what most of the people here and my own goal here I just don't want you to get hurt trying. And overdosing is a quick way to only get hurt.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Wraith, Life sucks and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I know what happened is really shitty and insane and while I cant stop you from what most of the people here and my own goal here I just don't want you to get hurt trying. And overdosing is a quick way to only get hurt.
Vah, I just gave up taking the pills, I was investigating the effect that an overdose will do and I will not do something that ends up hurting me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, LastLoveLetter, Pisceslilith and 7 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
OK, I'm desperate, and frustrated, my goal was to go see my family in Venezuela. I managed to step on Venezuelan territory, but I was involved in a massive robbery where I was beaten and badly injured, they also stole a large amount of my belongings, including food for my family.
I had to return to Colombian territory and go to a hospital to heal and clean my wounds, I felt unbearably frustrated and miserable so I went to buy sleeping pills and alcohol, now I am in a hotel near the border and I am trying to calm down and make up my mind. whether I will take the pills or not.
I'm so sorry. If your family is expecting you, please go and see them one last time at least. Ask them for help if need be. I hope things improve for you soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, SuicideAwaits and Life sucks
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with others here as overdosing never works. Please relax in your hotel room , keep talking with everyone here and I am sending you lots of smiles, big hugs and the knowledge that you are loved and cared for and about here. Walter,

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith and Life sucks
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Think it over carefully.
Is Venezuela overrun with vicious criminals?? I heard they had food shortages,a lot of terrible stuff.
I wish you wisdom so you choose right on what to do!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Wraith
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you all for your advice
Think it over carefully.
Is Venezuela overrun with vicious criminals?? I heard they had food shortages,a lot of terrible stuff.
I wish you wisdom so you choose right on what to do!!!
It is in the border areas where you can find more criminals

I'm so sorry. If your family is expecting you, please go and see them one last time at least. Ask them for help if need be. I hope things improve for you soon.
I am still in the hotel, but I decided to return, I would not like to see my family with empty hands and I prefer to re-plan things to enter my Venezuela in a safer way, they also stole the money that I was going to use to complete my trip, I only hope that a charitable soul will teach me how to return to the city where I am currently living

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, Celerity and demuic