R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
How do you guys figure a place to ctb to make sure your body is found but not at your house? My method is partial hang (I don't remember the exact name) and I need something to tie the rope to and my house have nothing on the ceilings.

Last edited:
Solution
T
I suggest just CTB in nature far away from civilization because to be away from such a fictitious reality and embracing what is true seems to me like an apt setting to end things, almost poetic. We spent most of our lives in gilded cages while being pulled along one way or the other but broke free to end things on your own terms and away from the big lie.
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I suggest just CTB in nature far away from civilization because to be away from such a fictitious reality and embracing what is true seems to me like an apt setting to end things, almost poetic. We spent most of our lives in gilded cages while being pulled along one way or the other but broke free to end things on your own terms and away from the big lie.

Reactions: Roseate
Upvote 2
Solution
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I do like poems, and that was my idea but the body needs to be found before it smells. The thought of someone having to see it while enjoying their day seems a bit messed up to me. Is there any way I could like send a message or email to someone I know to call the cops, that way they can call the cops after I've died and it doesn't have to be there for a long time?

Upvote 0
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I do like poems, and that was my idea but the body needs to be found before it smells. The thought of someone having to see it while enjoying their day seems a bit messed up to me. Is there any way I could like send a message or email to someone I know to call the cops, that way they can call the cops after I've died and it doesn't have to be there for a long time?
You could set up delayed emails to those you love, your lawyer, and the police. I have no experience with this but I know it is an option.

Reactions: Roseate
Upvote 1
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
You could set up delayed emails to those you love, your lawyer, and the police. I have no experience with this but I know it is an option.
Thanks, I figured there was something like that in email.

Reactions: Trav1989
Upvote 0