A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
We have a cliff with probably a 150 foot drop or higher theres a peak overlooking the town and just a chainlink fence and about 10 feet to the edge, multiple people have jumped off of it. However ultimately I know I'm going to CTB I dont wanna be 30 so I'm axing myself a day before my big 3-0.

But I wanna go out in a way that doesn't seem lame one last experience would be fun. Hell maybe some insane shit like a shootout who knows. I don't wanna harm anyone else in the process. Might be fun to go volunteer in Ukraine. If I'm gonna fucking die I might as well have a blast.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
It seems like people often have these fantasies, but rarely follow through. Good luck to you though.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and SonicFan1994
A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
It seems like people often have these fantasies, but rarely follow through. Good luck to you though.
Well if the quality of life you have is either the streets or death. Homelessness isn't really living, if ya cant get welfare or hold down a job you sure as shit aint gonna have a roof over your head either. At that point ya might as well rationalize it and call it quits for life.

Not sure if its worth it but I am fortunate enough to have a membership with dignitas.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It isn't guaranteed death since you'd be in a "cage" protecting you.

Last edited:
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Well if the quality of life you have is either the streets or death. Homelessness isn't really living, if ya cant get welfare or hold down a job you sure as shit aint gonna have a roof over your head either. At that point ya might as well rationalize it and call it quits for life.

Not sure if its worth it but I am fortunate enough to have a membership with dignitas.
I just mean fantasies about going to war in Ukraine or the shoot out or driving your car off a cliff. Most people end up either not CTB or doing it in a "lame" way.

A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
I just mean fantasies about going to war in Ukraine or the shoot out or driving your car off a cliff. Most people end up either not CTB or doing it in a "lame" way.
See I have an issue with that perspective. Not fantasizing about going to war, but the idea and assumption that me calling something "lame" applies to other people. Catching the bus is a subjective experience. My standards dont apply to other people.

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I too sometimes fantasize about something like this. Though I know damn well I can't never do that, but it's fun to fantasize

J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
Honestly I would rather just die in my sleep, but if I had a genuine choice it'd be to explore a black hole.

You're in radio and visual contact with people up until contact is lost and could explain to them what is happening to you before you are literally ripped apart to the molecular level.

Now THAT'S a way to go.

Reactions: CantDoIt
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Eh bien, si votre qualité de vie se résume soit à la rue, soit à la mort, être sans-abri n'est pas vraiment une vie, si vous ne pouvez pas bénéficier d'aides sociales ou garder un emploi, vous n'aurez certainement pas de toit au-dessus de votre tête non plus. À ce stade, vous pourriez tout aussi bien rationaliser la situation et arrêter pour toujours.

Je ne sais pas si cela en vaut la peine, mais j'ai la chance d'être membre de Dignitas.
Membre de Dignitas alors que vous n'avez pas 30 ans ? C'est peut-être bien pour les autres, une façon de militer en faveur du droit des autres, mais vous ils ne vous seront d'aucune aide, vous le savez certainement.