R

Rowan13

Jul 15, 2023
Nearly ctb this past week unintentionally by dehydration. I didn't know what was going on, so I was freaked out, but when the time came, I was calm and accepting, and it wasn't actually too bad. My stepmom called an ambulance, though and they gave me fluids. Once I figured out what was wrong, I worked on rehydrating, as lately I've been pretty happy, but today everything came crashing down. I'm going to jail for 1-5 years for contempt of court, when I didn't even technically do anything against the court order. Animal control just wants to twist things because they don't like me.
I'm still having issues with whatever caused my dehydration before, so I'm thinking about just letting it run its course. My stepmom is moving across state lines today, so she's not going to be around. I think actually knowing what's going on will make me a lot more calm.

Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
Animal control..?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
R

Rowan13

Jul 15, 2023
Animal control..?
Animal control took my cats about a month ago and filed a court order so I couldn't have any for the next 15 years. The judge wouldn't even hear my defense and just wanted to focus on the fact that I'm homeless and not only granted it, but extended it to indefinitely.
Recently, a neighbor's cat kept coming in my tent through a hole that I couldn't find until 2 days ago, and apparently someone found out about it and called animal control while I was at work. I come home and they're claiming that I defied the court order that said I can't harbor, possess, or take ownership of animals because the cat came back, despite me kicking him out every time he gets in. I explained the situation, and they won't even listen, so I got the neighbor and HE explained it, as I've told him about the issue before and his response was "Just kick him out". Then animal control accused me of stealing the cat and putting it in my tent, and tried to convince the neighbor to press charges for theft. Luckily the neighbor didn't, and even told them that they were being ridiculous, as he let the cat out around 8 and had seen it in his yard about an hour prior, both times that I would have been at work, as I leave at 6:45 and literally just got home. But they didn't care, and kept insisting that I put the cat in the tent, even AFTER I showed them the hole. So now they're trying to get a warrant for my arrest, and the cop that came out with them said I could be going to jail for 1-5 years.
I honestly can't do jail again. I did 4 months four years ago and tried to kill myself twice, and was extremely bored, depressed, and suicidal the entire time.