pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
im thinking about idea of CTB with another person for a long time. i wanted to do it with my partner but now i dont even have them. i just dont want to feel lonely in my lasts moments, if only i could someone's hand while we both peacefully die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, Sarros, lkjhgfdsa1 and 7 others
sunshine.ca

sunshine.ca

Nov 10, 2023
I would do it with you

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and pawlessz
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
it's not good idea, stop being overly dramatic. if you gonna die do it alone

• Aww..
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, DeIetedUser4739 and pawlessz
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There are a lot of ways this could go wrong. I don't believe it's worth the risk. This is something better done alone.

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
There are a lot of ways this could go wrong. I don't believe it's worth the risk. This is something better done alone.
for example u just jump from a roof together, what could go wrong?

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I like the idea of being with someone when I ctb but I know there a lot of risk. If I or they survive either one can get in trouble for it, not to mention it's just riskier getting another perosn involved if I can even find them. Wish it was just easier to die not completely alone

• Aww..
Reactions: Ashu and pawlessz
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
for example u just jump from a roof together, what could go wrong?
-> Finding a genuine person who's intention of this partnership is only to die is the major first obstacle

-> A very good chance one of you could change your mind and ruine it for the other, or back out last second and deal with the moral guilt of having someone else's blood on your hands or worse end up getting the authorities involved.

-> No method is a 100% guaranteed so one of you could survive it and get in a ton of trouble for murder or assisted suicide.
The list goes on....

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Forveleth
pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
-> Finding a genuine person who's intention of this partnership is only to die is the major first obstacle

-> A very good chance one of you could change your mind and ruine it for the other, or back out last second and deal with the moral guilt of having someone else's blood on your hands or worse end up getting the authorities involved.

-> No method is a 100% guaranteed so one of you could survive it and get in a ton of trouble for murder or assisted suicide.
The list goes on....
it applies to solo suicide too, it always can go wrong with anything, I've seen videos of people doing it together and it looked more peaceful than solo death so I'll try searching

Reactions: Ashu
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
it applies to solo suicide too, it always can go wrong with anything, I've seen videos of people doing it together and it looked more peaceful than solo death so I'll try searching
Did you even read my reply?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
judge me my whole life whatever...
No one is judging you. You asked and i am telling you why it's a bad idea, how can you say it's the same with solo suicide. Anyways it's your life, your choice to make, no judgement here only informing.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Dying alone sucks, and millions of people do it every week. I hope I have someone by my side when it happens. But it is very difficult for various reasons.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and pawlessz
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
it's not good idea, stop being overly dramatic. if you gonna die do it alone
Harsh. It's understandable why people don't want to die alone.

But the risk of dying with someone else is that they have a change of heart.

Reactions: Ashu