Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Preferably the not-so-expensive, bang-for-the-buck, with least amount of volume consumption that I needed to drink to overcome SI. I'm using it for research and future use. I'm asking this because I rarely drink alcohol, and I'm not a wine connoisseur.

Please include the type of alcohol, brand, price, alcohol content and other relevant information. I know that there are plenty of factors of getting drunk such as weight and tolerance. I can say that I'm average weight for someone living in Canada and I rarely drink.

I know that there are plenty of former or current alcoholics here (sorry, I don't mean to open your healed or healing wounds). What are your recommendations?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Ol' Smoky Moonshine, blue flame flavor. 128 proof or Wild Turkey Rye, 101 proof. Both $25 a bottle.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Any 40% Distillate

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, HenryHobkins and Pen>Sword
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Bacardi Rum, I have a very painful ear condition that no meds can do anything for but a good amount of that even makes me feel like my teeth are numb. I think my whole body gets numb.
Bacardi Rum, I have a very painful ear condition that no meds can do anything for but a good amount of that even makes me feel like my teeth are numb. I think my whole body gets numb.
Very cheap, taken with any soda and ice. No brainer, don't know about survival instinct but it gets me really drunk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pen>Sword and RedHarlequin
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
This would depend entirely on your region as alcohol is distributed by brand to some places but not others. It would also depend on your country. 40% by volume is good enough to be very potent in small to large quantities especially for a non-drinker. Cheap vodka, tequila, rum, and so on. POPOV Vodka is a Cheap usual for most of the US. This also assumes you are of age. If you are not then don't drink.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Pen>Sword
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
White spirit very cheap

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021