Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Is there anything that you could still do in life or turnaround that would make you want to stay (even for a bit longer)? Just because someone is suicidal doesn't mean that he/she can't have some goals or things that they would still like to do. I know this is not possible for everyone because let's face it, life has given many of us a raw deal. Just a thought. We are still human after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco and WornOutLife
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I think reducing my horrible OCD symptoms and getting money would help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Getting rid of the suffering that I am imposing on myself unnecessarily. Having a loaded shotgun to be able to not be constantly worried about the future.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I would need a whole new brain. I cant think of anything that could make me want to live long term. I could win the lottery tomorrow and I would be suicidal again within a few days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic and BloodyNobody
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Winning the lottery would definitely help.
At least to gain time to think and put things in order.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I would have to have a different brain or be a completely different person. Or live in a virtual reality where I can get whatever I want.

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I will be very honest. Yes. I have severe body dysphoria which can be cured by surgery. I would be about a month away from it but now a stroke of fate happened and I lost the most important person in my life besides my mother. this is bigger than life. I would deal with body dysphoria for 60 years, taking this burden on me (and trust me its hell) being unhappy and trapped in this body if I could only bring her back. She means everything to me. I would give my life (haha how ironic). There ain't no going back though. it's impossible. So the deal is sealed for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Maybe someday I will find love. Looking like a fat chance right now though. I think the best I could probably manage is a hook-up or very short term FWB.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Be in shape so that to date more girls and have more money so as to visit Japan and other countries but still, I'll ctb before my 40s! (less than 7 years left!!)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think so personally, I have honestly never liked living and it is simply the way my brain is wired which has made me struggle with life. I was born with various neurological disorders. Maybe to make me feel better, select memories could be erased, get rid of some of my chronic health issues. That is not realistic and even then I would still not want to be here.

Reactions: chaocaco
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, tbh I have always felt trapped within this meat suit. It requires so much maintenance and then all the external factors that we have no control over is a pain to deal with. I have a few years tops, unless things drastically changed and I felt different about life somehow. Here is a song that I have been listening to loads lately. I am sure some of you could relate to the words. All my tears have been used up. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity