825hp

825hp

hi
Apr 2, 2023
pretty sure i found dmc just want to 100% make sure its the right one. The website has sn falling out of a bowl right?
Also want to make sure it ships to australia :)

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
The website would be a huge turn off for vegetarians..I think you got the right one!

Reactions: 825hp
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
there's also an email and WhatsApp details for the contact info, if you need any further confirmation.

Reactions: 825hp
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Can we really buy the rest of the items on the site or is it a cover-up ? Just out of pure curiosity.
I was also wondering this! Like what if I genuinely just want to buy some cooking supplies and have no intention of CTBing :tongue:

Reactions: Olek Messier 87
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I was also wondering this! Like what if I genuinely just want to buy some cooking supplies and have no intention of CTBing :tongue:
Absolutely, I'm so close to placing a random order just to see if I get anything, or to see if he would answer "Are you stupid or what?".

• Yay!
Reactions: nir, Plato'sCaveDweller and maynoname
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Given the price, I think no one except us would buy from him haha.

Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
Given the price, I think no one except us would buy from him haha.
Honestly, I wouldn't buy from him either; apart from the price, the site itself doesn't inspire much confidence, but I guess that's the whole point of it. Also you don't know exactly what you get, and I already found what I wanted elsewhere anyway.

Reactions: maynoname
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Honestly, I wouldn't buy from him either; apart from the price, the site itself doesn't inspire much confidence, but I guess that's the whole point of it. Also you don't know exactly what you get, and I already found what I wanted elsewhere anyway.
I admit that the site clearly does not give confidence. I would never have ordered from such a site and risked losing money if not in the end for this very important project to be delivered.
Et il me semblait bien, mais je viens juste voir que tu étais français aussi. Cool que tu aies trouvé une autre source, j'avoue que j'ai galéré à trouver un site qui livre en France à des particuliers hormis DMC

Last edited:
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I admit that the site clearly does not give confidence. I would never have ordered from such a site and risked losing money if not in the end for this very important project to be delivered.

Et il me semblait bien, mais je viens juste voir que tu étais français aussi. Cool que tu aies trouvé une autre source, j'avoue que j'ai galéré à trouver un site qui livre en France à des particuliers hormis DMC
Oh un compatriote ! Oui, j'ai trouvé une source bien plus pratique à l'Est, et qui semble infiniment plus fiable.

Reactions: maynoname