Ndaneta

Ndaneta

Jun 24, 2020
I have been holding Cryptocurrency since last year and I was planning to sell all of it in May this year and leave the money to one of my siblings. As most of you know, the price of almost all cryptocurrencies dropped greatly when Bitcoin crushed this year after the COVID 19 pandemic infections started to get serious. This fall in price has delayed my ctb plans. If I sell now, I'd suffer great loss because the price was high when I bought the cryptocurrency. I'm afraid if I just send them the cryptocurrency so that they can keep it & sell when the prices appreciate again, they will be suspicious. Plus they are not used to Cryptocurrency, how it works & probably how to sell it for fiat currency. So I'm torn between waiting further for the prices to go up & sell it or just selling it right now & ctb. I really want to go but I also don't like the idea of selling my Crypto for less than the price I paid for. Another thing I'm afraid of is failing to ctb or surviving the attempt after I have sold it whilst the price is still low. My wish was not to see the year 2021

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I really want to go but I also don't like the idea of selling my Crypto for less than the price I paid for.

Sounds like the crypto is a burden. It has money value, but not value in your life, or value for your life.

Trading wouldn't be as rewarding if there weren't also risks, and unfortunately you experienced the risks. I think the most successful trader is the person who isn't emotionally attached to either outcome, who can maintain equanimity throughout and recover from both the lows and the highs, or even better, remain totally unaffected by either. As long as you're attached to winning, you're going to suffer; even if you eventually win or break even, you suffered along the way.

I wish you well-being in whatever you decide and do about the currency and about ctb.

Reactions: Brink