butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
i've been a little more open to worse methods lately, and one has become especially appealing to me.
a mix of all the cleaning supplies i have, like detergent, window cleaner, bleach surface cleaner. as well as a ton of pills, like a bunch of tylenol and maybe my antidepressants as well.

it's not some magical death drink, but i've never attempted suicide in a way that causes some sort of damage. it's never been lethal enough. i need to at least try. otherwise, i'm just an endless complaint machine as usual.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
i've been a little more open to worse methods lately, and one has become especially appealing to me.
a mix of all the cleaning supplies i have, like detergent, window cleaner, bleach surface cleaner. as well as a ton of pills, like a bunch of tylenol and maybe my antidepressants as well.

it's not some magical death drink, but i've never attempted suicide in a way that causes some sort of damage. it's never been lethal enough. i need to at least try. otherwise, i'm just an endless complaint machine as usual.

Please do not use this as your method as it will be incredibly painful. Cleaning supplies is almost always corrosive and before you even die, it will burn the hell out of your throat. You absolutely will NOT pass peacefully.

Have you looked at the megathreads with more peaceful options? I am sure you could find something that won't cause you intense agony.

If you need a friend, feel free to PM me any time. I am on every day. Peace and hugs.. x

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Eternity04, CarbonMonoxide and 5 others
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
Please do not use this as your method as it will be incredibly painful. Cleaning supplies is almost always corrosive and before you even die, it will burn the hell out of your throat. You absolutely will NOT pass peacefully.

Have you looked at the megathreads with more peaceful options? I am sure you could find something that won't cause you intense agony.

If you need a friend, feel free to PM me any time. I am on every day. Peace and hugs.. x
i'm very short on options. i don't have money or a method of transportation. i don't know what i did to deserve a painful death, but even if this is agonizing, it's okay as long as i die in the end.

i'm desperate as hell

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I second suicidalsymphonies on this one.

I think of what you may face if you fail. Serious damage to your digestive system is possible, with serious lifelong complications and surgeries to reconstruct your throat and stomach.

I too am not averse to violent strabge methods, but i would place effectiveness at its highest priority.

If you're looking for violent methods, maybe look at suicides where people have taken power saws to their throats? There are a few reports on the internet about them.

Its very damaging and extremely effective. Maybe anyone else who knows effective violent methods could add some?

Everybody, lets brainstorm for our comrade.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
I second suicidalsymphonies on this one.

I think of what you may face if you fail. Serious damage to your digestive system is possible, with serious lifelong complications and surgeries to reconstruct your throat and stomach.

I too am not averse to violent strabge methods, but i would place effectiveness at its highest priority.

If you're looking for violent methods, maybe look at suicides where people have taken power saws to their throats? There are a few reports on the internet about them.

Its very damaging and extremely effective. Maybe anyone else who knows effective violent methods could add some?

Everybody, lets brainstorm for our comrade.
i'm very squeamish, but i'll consider the more brute force methods. i have knives.
if i fail and get lifelong damage, oh well. least i tried.
i don't deserve some sort of brainstorming session...that's why i tagged this as venting. i'm just letting off some thoughts i can't say anywhere else.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
oh well. least i tried.
NO!!! This is taking your life not a job interview or game of checkers.
You hurt and want out? Done wrong . You can hurt worse and be still alive. In a psych ward or brain damage and unable to ctb.
This is not a reason to try a chemical concoction that will most likely only harm you and fail.

there are lots of other "free" or low cost methods. Research the forum please .

• Love
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Zappfe lover, Red and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't deserve some sort of brainstorming session...that's why i tagged this as venting. i'm just letting off some thoughts i can't say anywhere else.

Maybe ask the mods to lock the thread? Pretty hard for folks not to argue with you about this or point out pitfalls.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover and SuicidalSymphonies
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
You hurt and want out? Done wrong . You can hurt worse and be still alive. In a psych ward or brain damage and unable to ctb.
This is not a reason to try a chemical concoction that will most likely only harm you and fail.

my other options are drowning, cutting, and any other blunt force dumb options like that. i'm fucked

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
my other options are drowning, cutting, and any other blunt force dumb options like that. i'm fucked

Yes you're here to vent, but this site doesn't condone you being in pain. You're forever going to have people mention more peaceful options. We care about other members here. Of course, we don't want anybody to go, but if you do, please do more thinking.

If you are considering methods like that, I don't think it's the right time for you right now or for a while..

Reactions: autumnal
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
let's not brainstorm.. it's up to OP to research and decide. . Anyway.. they're just blowing off steam. Go for a walk or a jog. Get a coloring book.

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal and SuicidalSymphonies
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
yeah i'm probably just gonna do some stupid method like that, i've spent years listening to what people say online and i'm still alive because of it. go figure

i know i'm a jackass

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
i but i've never attempted suicide in a way that causes some sort of damage. it's never been lethal enough.
And neither is the concoction you mentioned. And it's not listed as a reliable method on this site. The reliable methods are listed in the resources.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and SuicidalSymphonies
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
And neither is the concoction you mentioned. And it's not listed as a reliable method on this site. The reliable methods are listed in the resources.
of course it isn't. but unlike my partial suspension attempts, which i was comparing it to, this will do some actual damage.
we dont have a right to die. some of us are gonna end up doing stupid things because of that, like me

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Full hanging is reliable and free so Is jumping

knowing it's stupid and unreliable and still attempting it is your choice ..youre not forced and now you have knowledge

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Maybe ask the mods to lock the thread? Pretty hard for folks not to argue with you about this or point out pitfalls.

Pretty sure the mods will not lock a thread simply because the OP dislikes the responses they are getting, especially as every single one of those responses seems to be concerned, caring and constructive.

Reactions: Zappfe lover and Aap
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
Full hanging is reliable and free so Is jumping

knowing it's stupid and unreliable and still attempting it is your choice ..youre not forced and now you have knowledge
hanging isn't free if you dont already have rope, but it's definitely the most accessible method people don't crap on.
jumping though...idk how i'm even supposed to get to the top of a tall building, not to mention i don't even live near any.

after sleeping off some emotions i think i may mess with hanging and/or tourniquets again, but i know i'll fail tbh

also i don't want to close the thread or something idc

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I'm not going to suggest anything but hanging isn't always with a rope.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
i'm very short on options. i don't have money or a method of transportation. i don't know what i did to deserve a painful death, but even if this is agonizing, it's okay as long as i die in the end.

i'm desperate as hell
well know that alot of us dont want this for you. we would like you to pass peacefully and if people like us had charge in society and government then it would be made readily available to those who made the choice for themselves as adults resonsible for own choices.

I hope you can find an alternate.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
I've read some years ago a case on a local newspaper, in my memory it was about a teen who drank every household product there was in his apartment. He was found dead but with blood and vomit every where, floor, wall and even on the ceiling. That was described by a volunteer emergency firefighter who was on the scene after they found the body, and he described that at the most frightful scene he ever seen in all his firefighter life (maybe firefighter is not the good english word, but here firefighters are also used for medical emergency, dead body found etc.. we call them before any doctor service in case on emergency).

I'm trying to find the press article but no result at the moment, it was on a local paper format lot of years ago, so ...

All for say : don't do that, I bet you can easily find a better method and less painful than throwing up all your internal organs on a violent fountain of blood right on the ceiling.

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
I'm not going to suggest anything but hanging isn't always with a rope.
i use wires instead since i don't have rope.
i've done tourniquets on my neck that made the wire snap instead of driving me any closer to unconsciousness...
it's a pretty hopeless effort to do partial suspension or tourniquets, but i do it anyways time and time again. i don't have 'productive' input on this, but this is a venting thread anyways.

it sounds frightening to vomit blood up til i die.
but it's an option
even on a forum about suicide i still manage to be an endless whining machine. this is what i'm trying to kill

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019

Thank you for this post. I can't imagine how many people wanted out only to be stuck here in a helpless situation. All because they lacked or ignored ctb information.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
i use wires instead since i don't have rope.
i've done tourniquets on my neck that made the wire snap instead of driving me any closer to unconsciousness...
it's a pretty hopeless effort to do partial suspension or tourniquets, but i do it anyways time and time again. i don't have 'productive' input on this, but this is a venting thread anyways.

it sounds frightening to vomit blood up til i die.
but it's an option
even on a forum about suicide i still manage to be an endless whining machine. this is what i'm trying to kill

Im sorry for the awful place you must be in but know that no matter your thoughts or feelings you won't be judged in here.

Surely you can acquire some form of ligature other than a wire? As other people have pointed out it doesn't have to be a rope.
There was a semi-famous story of a man from Sweden who partial hanged himself using a network cable and live-streamed the whole thing online. Where there is a will there is a way.

Oh and yeah please take the advice of myself and everyone else here and don't drink cleaning products.