D

David

Mar 18, 2021
I want to die as soon as possible
please and please and please HELP ME
I have some questions.
1- which kind of generator should I use? ( Gasoline Generator or Diesel Generators or Natural Gas Generators or etc )
2- if I use a generator is it possible The car explodes due to fuel inside the generator or gasoline inside the car tank?
3- how much time does it last that I lose consciousness.
4- which pill do you suggest and how many that causes I go to deep sleep and I don't feel process of dying.
5- I heard somewhere that When the amount of carbon monoxide increases, the generator automatically shuts off With the fact that I do not die and brain demage happens.
If you have any advice, tell me thank you

Last edited:
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
1. Diesel and remove the catalyctic converter (or however you call it)
2. Maybe, maybe not. Diesel is very hard to ignite (you need to heat Diesel up and then it's easier to ignite) and gasoline can be very easily ignited.
5. That's true. I would recommend you using some sort of pipe to allow the generator to get fresh air... Maybe you could remove one taillight, seal it with some sort of foam that expends while putting the pipe through the hole where the taillight was.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Generator is overkill for this and probably hard what with having to fiddle with the cut off.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Generator is overkill for this and probably hard what with having to fiddle with the cut off.
Nah, it's basically the intake not getting any oxygen. I once modified a Seat to run in a long abounded tunnel system and used a oxygen tank for supplying the car with air while driving through the tunnel system.
Basically he has to feed the oxygen from outside of the car in order to keep it running

Reactions: yellowjasmine88