JBFTM224

JBFTM224

SkIt SkAddAdLe
Apr 9, 2024
I think from my questions so far it's pretty clear I'm just exploring methods, and I'm sorry if it gets annoying because I keep asking. I just feel the need to double check after I research because I feel like there are a lot of people on here smarter then me.

With that out of the way, I'll get to my point. I was online searching about ammonia and if it could do harm to a person, I found something that said it was pretty harmless, but then i found another article that said that if you mixed it with bleach it could cause difficulty breathing. I'm not too worried about dying an easy painless death, so with that in mind would this maybe be a good technique? Like if I mixed the chemicals and locked myself in a small room with them, or maybe find a way to get the fumes in a plastic bag over my head? Let me know your thoughts. I'm well aware that could be just a trash idea.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly if this is an idea that works with easy accessibility i'm on board with it. Unfortunately i don't know the reliability of this method nor the realism of it but i hope you've struck gold my brother

• Hugs
Reactions: JBFTM224