• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, Red, Epsilon0 and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
How long have your had it for?

I had a constant headache for some years and it went
6 years. Made me less active and started to hate life when it begins. I wanted to live before that. I can't go out often due to this shitty pain. Changed my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Red, Epsilon0, all_pointless and 1 other person
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Sounds like hell. Is there no cure?

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
What is chronic pain. I see this sometimes and don't know. Is it fibromyalgia?

It can be anything; migrain, disc hernia, nerv pain, muscle damage, POTS, Fibromyalgia, anything that lasts forever.....

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think the worst part is the impact it has on relationships. You look fine, and sometimes your pain may not be unbearable. It just isn't something others can understand.

Reactions: Red
L

lymestolemylife

Student
Nov 27, 2019
6 years. Made me less active and started to hate life when it begins. I wanted to live before that. I can't go out often due to this shitty pain. Changed my life.
It sucks, Fucked up my life so bad.. I want to die
Same here. What kind of pain do you have? I am treating with Dog dewormer. Turns out it was Parasites that was causing the nerve pain. This is a silent epidemic. Doctors will never tell people it's a problem. The pain stayed away for a while, and came back in 4 weeks enough for the eggs to hatch so i'm doing another treatment cycle.
I
Same here. What kind of pain do you have? I am treating with Dog dewormer. Turns out it was Parasites that was causing the nerve pain. This is a silent epidemic. Doctors will never tell people it's a problem. The pain stayed away for a while, and came back in 4 weeks enough for the eggs to hatch so i'm doing another treatment cycle.
I'm not sucidal as long as my pain is in check. It used to wake me up out of bed and I would have super strong pain for 3 hours every single morning.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Yea, hate when things get chronic and complicated on inside...