illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
was meant to be jumping today with partners. it got moved to tomorrow. i dont know if i can wait that long but im trying to hold out. it hurts so badly and i dont want to be stuck here. if it gets canceled again hopefully my sn will have arrived and i can go off on my own. im ready to go. i just need to calm down.
so this one works my my other doesnt.. i only removed the word fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and ebt88
oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
If you are feeling anxious and want to distract until the day arrives, you can message me!

• Love
Reactions: illbeinthegarage
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
One of the other people is also posting about the location. I would assume that Samaritans watch this forum because people have posted that Samaritans and LE watch that location for jumpers. You folks posting about this publicly are setting yourselves up to get interrupted and end up in psych wards.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brackenshire and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
One of the other people is also posting about the location. I would assume that Samaritans watch this forum because people have posted that Samaritans and LE watch that location for jumpers. You folks posting about this publicly are setting yourselves up to get interrupted and end up in psych wards.
pro lifers :,(
was meant to be jumping today with partners. it got moved to tomorrow. i dont know if i can wait that long but im trying to hold out. it hurts so badly and i dont want to be stuck here. if it gets canceled again hopefully my sn will have arrived and i can go off on my own. im ready to go. i just need to calm down.
so this one works my my other doesnt.. i only removed the word fuck
I'm sorry garage we should have gone without her

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
So is it cancelled or moved to tomoro?