Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Good evening,

the annoying thing about sodium nitrite is that you can't do instinctive suicide ... because
1) first you have to fast for at least 8/10 hours ... and often in the evening I have already eaten ... sometimes I say to myself: "ah shit there I can not stand tonight, it's a failure, postponed "and
2) it is also better to have taken meto the day before or in the morning / noon of D-day and this also requires preparation to grind, dilute sn / propanolol ... measure / weigh the prepare 2 glasses, ... it cannot be a impulsive gesture like a gunshot in 3 seconds, or I throw myself from a building

do you understand what I mean? survival insinct can catch up with you at any time

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
On the other hand, if you allow it to, the process can be rather soothing and give you a sense of acceptance in what you are doing.

Reactions: NoSurprises, Astral316, CursedReality and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, interesting points.
I'm bipolar so I think I might ctb impulsively even though I don't want. However, I couldn't do this with SN.
It sucks lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration
Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
Maybe that's a good thing. Ctb is final and you should be sure of your decision.

When you're sure you want to end it, 8 hours of fasting is the least of your worries. Those other meds aren't even essential.

Reactions: NoSurprises, Fehler, nolongerhuman and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it depends, for me it could be but thats because i dont eat much in the first place and dont plan on taking any meds (if i can get it however right now im looking at hanging)

Reactions: Ame and Defenestration
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
it depends, for me it could be but thats because i dont eat much in the first place and dont plan on taking any meds (if i can get it however right now im looking at hanging)
I was thinking same. I don't eat everyday so that's good thing if I want to be impulsive with SN, but I don't have it yet and maybe never, so that's not my number one method...

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
For me it can be. If you have it around you might take it anytime. By what I read so far if you just drink sn and nothing else you can die too.
I don't eat much and often spend days or hours without eating. Right now I didn't eat for at least 12 hours I could easily do if I had it already.

Jumping from high heights it is not that simple as it looks like. See how many people spend time thinking at the place before doing it. Many visit the place they are going to fall several times before. And most people feel intimidated by high height. I'm right now on my bed, on my apartment on the 14th floor next to my room window. I removed the screen days ago. It's a sweet spot because my room is on the side in between two buildings, people barely walk down there. And I'm spending hours tempted to jump, if only was that easy to do by impulse. It's scary and I don't have fear to die but to be one of the few unlucky ones that live and be trapped to a bed forever.
If I had my sn in hands I think I would have drink today even without the other things. Seems much easier to do by impulse.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, DunnoWhyButYeah and Ame
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Maybe that's a good thing. Ctb is final and you should be sure of your decision.

When you're sure you want to end it, 8 hours of fasting is the least of your worries. Those other meds aren't even essential.

For me it can be. If you have it around you might take it anytime. By what I read so far if you just drink sn and nothing else you can die too.
I don't eat much and often spend days or hours without eating. Right now I didn't eat for at least 12 hours I could easily do if I had it already.

Jumping from high heights it is not that simple as it looks like. See how many people spend time thinking at the place before doing it. Many visit the place they are going to fall several times before. And most people feel intimidated by high height. I'm right now on my bed, on my apartment on the 14th floor next to my room window. I removed the screen days ago. It's a sweet spot because my room is on the side in between two buildings, people barely walk down there. And I'm spending hours tempted to jump, if only was that easy to do by impulse. It's scary and I don't have fear to die but to be one of the few unlucky ones that live and be trapped to a bed forever.
If I had my sn in hands I think I would have drink today even without the other things. Seems much easier to do by impulse.
14 th is no too height