N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I am currently in hospital and I hate it. I've been in here for 8 months almost. Fucking hell. I want these assholes not enjoy my stay. Any recommendations how I could cause mayhem on the Ward to bother these assholes?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Sunset764, Beachedwhale, nopointofliving and 5 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
8 months is a long time in America. They kick you out quick. Can I ask why you are there?

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
That's not a good idea, OP. If you're looking to CTB soon, you should find a way to get out of the ward, rather than give them more reasons and excuses to detain you.

Reactions: sm20, Lara Francis and takeyourshotfunboy
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
8 months is a long time in America. They kick you out quick. Can I ask why you are there?
I jumped off a bridge here in my city, and sadly they "saved" me and now they are "helping" me. Smh.
That's not a good idea, OP. If you're looking to CTB soon, you should find a way to get out of the ward, rather than give them more reasons and excuses to detain you.
I'm trying my near best but I keep slipping and telling them I don't want to be here. Smh these assholes are just asking for it.

Reactions: Hotsackage
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
If you are in the ward, how do you have your phone? They took it away when I went there

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I am currently in hospital and I hate it. I've been in here for 8 months almost. Fucking hell. I want these assholes not enjoy my stay. Any recommendations how I could cause mayhem on the Ward to bother these assholes?

You must not be in the US. The maximum hold is 6 months.

Reactions: Jean4 and ningaman151
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Holy fuck..8 months!!!!!!!
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: ningaman151
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Ouch, 8 months is long in the happy chalet.. just try to give them what they want and you'll be out..

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and CrushedHopes
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
A psych ward? They allow you to use electronics and go on SS ? Maybe its not a psych ward? Why are you on SS in a psych ward? How is that even possible?

I remember my first hospitalization when I was 16-17. I was so upset that I wreaked havoc in my room on more than one occasion. I was amazed at their audacity and their conviction that placing me in confinement for a little bit is going to make all my problems go poof! Take away my freedom and tell me what to do? Yes, that'll do the trick for sure. Just take a little pill, eat a sandwich, write down your little problems, and pop pop bam bam...magic happens. Haha, I think not! And they treated me as mentally ill? Their whole belief system is a mental illness. Of course, they're just puppets abiding by what the boss says, and the boss acting in accordance to what the law says. How could the system for rehabilitation be so crappy? Well, as it turns out we're still in the primitive era when it comes to mental health.

Just lie man. That's your only key. If they still keep you in despite your cooperation, then you should get a lawyer or something. Or just slap em silly like I would ...I'd confront them in a frank manner. I'd ask them "Why are you keeping me in here when I said I'm doing just fine? What is your ultimate goal here, pal? Money from my insurance company? Please, I want answers and I want them now and I want them as clear as they come. Is that too much to ask?" Just be strict and assertive.

Last edited:
blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019

People who don't respond to traditional therapies (medication, etc.) used in an inpatient hospital setting would be sent to a long term facility (8 months). A person would have to be very sick to be sent to a place like this. Only a very tiny fraction of the psychiatric population would fit into this criteria, as most respond to traditional therapies well enough to be sent home. I should clarify that this is in the US.

Reactions: ningaman151
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with others here, it's not really good to cause mayhem and havoc there, it wouldn't really solve things (as much as I think they deserve hell for treating you as well as other patients like shit). I like @Whitewash11235814's suggestion about playing along and then being 'strict and assertive' until you are able to get out. Good luck and hope you are able to leave such a shit hole medical prison.

Reactions: ningaman151 and Whitewash11235814