RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
What would you prefer?

pros of CO:
Very peaceful and painless if done right
Can be generated with stuff that is easier to gather (I am struggling getting SN. Although I am not entirely sure how good of an option charcoal is, I'd prefer a generator which there is no way of me getting one)
you don't have to ingest something
No vomiting probably

cons of CO
More preparation needed/planning because a failed attempt will render you brain damaged
Because of that you also need a CO meter, do test runs etc.

pros of SN
apparently peaceful if done right
If failed there is no risk of brain damage (big one)
Can be done without that much preparation
No risk to others around you (CO I would have to put warning shields outside of the car or tent)

Cons of SN
You may vomit
It may not work out like you want because of the substance not being ideal (you have to test it beforehand)
Lesser known suicide method honestly makes this kinda scary
Needs to be hidden from others so you don't get busted (harder than it sounds for me, probably)

Reactions: DT2007, deathisnear, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I remember a user on here not long ago using CO and he didn't get it right. He seemed to have everything in place. I just don't know if I could sit waiting for the knockout breath, I Would want the CO to be so high that as soon as I took one or two breaths that was it and not wait 10-15 mins.

I was worried about his mental and physical health after as it can leave you permanently damaged. But I think he used SN in the end. Life's cruel. Hopefully he's in a better place now.

Reactions: deathisnear