C

ConfusedAndWeird

Apr 12, 2021
I'm ticked off after trying to commit CTB today. I can never succeed at partial hanging no matter how hard I try. I've tried using a necktie since that's the only good ligature I even own. There's a thick cable that I thought would be good for full suspension but now my sperm donor never leaves the house at all because I asked him to let me CTB after having failed sneaking around for a while and now he never leaves the house without dragging me along because he's afraid I'll do it. So that won't work because it would make too much noise. I can't mail anything to the house either and can't get it through the post office because I can't drive. I've tried so hard to CTB over the past year but I can't even go to the store to pick up basic materials and have tried to make do with what we have at home.

I've tried with a belt, but it was too short to wrap around my neck and tie around something else. I've tried with bedsheets which was very... not very good. But every time I tie the necktie to the clothing rack in my closet, I try to pull on it, I try to stand straight up and fall forward, I choke but don't fall unconscious. I try to stand straight up and fall backward, I don't choke but I still don't go unconscious. Sometimes the tie even comes undone when I try to do it and once I just fell to the floor because of that. I didn't think it should happen because I thought I did the clove hitch knot correctly but it happened. I've tried kneeling and I've tried kicking my legs out in front of me, nothing gets me unconscious. I've tried so hard to kill myself over a long term period and in a sane world that would be proof enough that this isn't temporary irrationality to me, but still people keep saying "go talk to a therapist" or "move out of your house" like I haven't thought of that already. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of having to do everything myself and getting basically told to feck off every time I try to ask for help. Therapists haven't helped and nobody will pay me enough to let me move out of home so.... I can't even take walks anymore to hang myself from a tree.

My only hope of being able to CTB is being able to succeed at partial hanging and I've tried to look at the thread but it's so long and it's hard to pick out information I need. Can somebody please help me figure out how to go unconscious and then die with this method? I really would prefer to do this rather than something worse... I really don't want to have to resort to wrist cutting. Please help me figure out how to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, death137 and Wraith
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I hope you find peace. I'm not good with partial. I tried and failed a few times.

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Partial is really tough, I agree, been there. I've passed out even and came out of it twice for no reason at all, hard to find the sweet spot. I hope you find peace, I hopefully will too soon.

• Hugs
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I'm the same but don't stop till u get it right thats my goal

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is really hard to take our own lives, it can be so frustrating. If only we had access to an peaceful method if we wanted one. Nobody should be forced to suffer. I get what you mean about other people, sometimes the problem cannot be fixed and nothing can help. I haven't tried partial but I know it is quite hard. I wish you peace if this is your decision.

• Hugs
C

ConfusedAndWeird

Apr 12, 2021
I get what you mean about other people, sometimes the problem cannot be fixed and nothing can help.

Yeah, what set me off to ask to CTB in the first place was my sperm donor asking if they could do anything to help and me brushing them off saying that asking for help usually makes things worse. They kept prodding and insisting that they wouldn't do that so I asked to do it, saying that I was tired of not being able to do it. They seemed to be understanding at first but then cracked down on what I was doing even harder to make it so I can't CTB. So yeah yeah ultimately, like I said, asking for help made things worse. It's like talking to a brick wall when you ask to just be allowed to CTB. Sure I get accused of being stubborn and I probably am, but I'm simply asking for some bodily autonomy and am being told to just... subsist for 70 more years until I die painfully of natural causes instead because... dying before my parents would make them sad.

It's kind of messed up that I'm just supposed to cope with their death because that's what's considered "normal" by society, but how dare I want to end my life early and ask them to do the same even though it was their choice to create a thinking, breathing, human being with free will.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I have hung on many years just because of that ... and I'm getting so close to being done with it. None of us asked to be here, I wish I was never born, I wish I had been aborted, I wish I had killed myself when I was younger, but I'm expected to live this life I never asked for? Nope. Ctb is coming and I can't wait, I feel you.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I really suck at partial.
I'm sorry you're going through this.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs