S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Today is not a good day. Cant stop crying. I want to ctb so bad but I'm so scared. But I am waiting for the right time. I feel so bad I just want to die now.

Reactions: Going Home, bag.of.cats, shin and 10 others
D

Deleted member 847

relax, it's okay to be scared. It's the final step everyone of us has to take for achieving nirvana.

Reactions: strained03, Saudade, Aqizeth and 8 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
relax, it's okay to be scared. It's the final step everyone of us has to take for achieving nirvana.
Thank you I've cried for 2 days. So scared it wont work or I'll end up in a psych ward or something I dont know. I just know I'm scared and I'm sick and I want it to end. Thank you for talking to me

Reactions: shin, strained03, Done and 6 others
D

Deleted member 847

Thank you I've cried for 2 days. So scared it wont work or I'll end up in a psych ward or something I dont know. I just know I'm scared and I'm sick and I want it to end. Thank you for talking to me
I made a thread about survival instinct. If it makes you feel better, you can read it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-met-death-today.990/

Reactions: Aurelius, BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I feel like my SN method is going to fail but it has to work, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Dead_Inside, Done and 3 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yes it has to work for both of us we have no choice but for it to

Reactions: lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
Yes it has to work for both of us we have no choice but for it to
If I wake up after that attempt, I will officially break. Why is dying so hard?

Reactions: Darahh, bag.of.cats, Dead_Inside and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

It must work if well done. If you take the antienemics each 7-8 hours for 3 days before doing it for granting you won't puke, the right dosage and something that numbs a bit your pain for assuring you won't suffer it should work and kill you in 1-2 hours.

Reactions: lv-gras, VanHeineken, Gevatsu and 1 other person
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm not even suffering to that point but the pain is enough for me today so I just dosed 300 mg dxm to escape for a few hours, hopefully it goes well, sucks that it's temporary and has side effects if used too much, been about a week. Wish you well, sorry I suck at support but glad we're all miserable in here together, it's like a family I never had.

Reactions: Aurelius, Dead_Inside, lv-gras and 5 others
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
It must work if well done. If you take the antienemics each 7-8 hours for 3 days before doing it for granting you won't puke, the right dosage and something that numbs a bit your pain for assuring you won't suffer it should work and kill you in 1-2 hours.
For antiemetics, I only have Zofran and not that much left. I can get about 7 tablets though. I have no money to buy Metoclopramide. I have Risperidone, which is a dopamine antagonist, would that help? I have Tylenol-Codeine 3 which also increases the chance of Methemoglobinemia. For benzos, I have a ton of Lorazepam. I have Ranitidine as my acid reducer. What do you think? It just has to work...

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
For antiemetics, I only have Zofran and not that much left. I can get about 7 tablets though. I have no money to buy Metoclopramide. I have Risperidone, which is a dopamine antagonist, would that help? I have Tylenol-Codeine 3 which also increases the chance of Methemoglobinemia. For benzos, I have a ton of Lorazepam. I have Ranitidine as my acid reducer. What do you think? It just has to work...
I was told by azure the zofran wouldn't really work that's all I have too

Reactions: Gevatsu
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
If I wake up after that attempt, I will officially break. Why is dying so hard?
I think it's so hard because we are taught from an early age that dying is bad and something we have to be afraid of at least it was for me

Reactions: Darahh, bag.of.cats, lv-gras and 2 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Today is not a good day. Cant stop crying. I want to ctb so bad but I'm so scared. But I am waiting for the right time. I feel so bad I just want to die now.

I give you a big hug, my friend. I hope you find peace. I hope we all do.

Reactions: nopoint, Gevatsu and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: nopoint, lv-gras, VanHeineken and 1 other person
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I think it's so hard because we are taught from an early age that dying is bad and something we have to be afraid of at least it was for me
I'm mentally prepared to die. I don't have the stuff required to die peacefully though. If only I could afford N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, nopoint and shadow11
T

Tiburcio

Sorry but I'm not so wise. Here should be info enought and if not you can always ask something, there is wiser people than me.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Reactions: Gevatsu, VanHeineken and anna
D

Deleted member 847

There might even be an after life, don't worry too much about it. It's gonna happen anyway one day

Reactions: Gevatsu, shadow11 and Tiburcio
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
Sorry but I'm not so wise. Here should be info enought and if not, there is wiser oeople than me.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
I've sadly, read that thread three times. I think my method could work though. I can make this work. Maybe?

Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
There might even be an after life, don't worry too much about it. It's gonna happen anyway one day
The thought of an afterlife constantly haunts me. I just want out!

Reactions: Darahh, bag.of.cats, VanHeineken and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

The thought of an afterlife constantly haunts me. I just want out!
I don't mean heaven, I mean something like a lucid dream world where you're god and can do whatever you want.

Reactions: VanHeineken and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm not even concerned about an afterlife I'm afraid it wont work for some reason and I dont deal well with pain. I'm just scared and I think the reality of it all is just setting in.

Reactions: VanHeineken
T

Tiburcio

I've sadly, read that thread three times. I think my method could work though. I can make this work. Maybe?
I'm not sure, it's risky... It must be 100% effective for avoiding more problems with family...

Reactions: VanHeineken and Gevatsu
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I don't mean heaven, I mean something like a lucid dream world where you're god and can do whatever you want.
Having any sort of conscious would be hell but that would definitely be an experience. I wonder what kind of god I'd be like!

Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I'm not sure, it's risky... It must be 100% effective for avoiding more problems with family...
You're right, it's risky but it's all I got. If I fail, I'll try to get Metoclopramide and Cimetidine.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Will most of you take something for courage ahead of time alcohol drugs, etc?

Reactions: DoneFighting, VanHeineken and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Yeah. I did succeed without any of that at first but it was an accident I can't repeat unfortunately

Reactions: VanHeineken and Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
wishing you a relief from this pain either way.

offers a hug to steady you if wanted

Reactions: Ssname, anna, VanHeineken and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Will most of you take something for courage ahead of time alcohol drugs, etc?
Yes, I will be very drunk, maybe I will take some pills too, benzos maybe for falling asleep in the rope and numbing the pain.

Reactions: DoneFighting, VanHeineken and lv-gras