Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Could this potentially impact the amount of time it takes for Nembutal to induce CTB in particular individuals (such as a prolonged coma)? N is an anesthetic agent so I wonder if this phenomenon extends to it as well.

Reactions: poisonedminds, quiet.rabbit, xBrialesana and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Still curious if anyone has any thoughts on this. Not that it matters too much, as N is still unquestionably lethal in 99.9 percent of cases, but if your body is still alive in a 'prolonged' comatose state the likelihood of someone stumbling upon you and then providing unwanted medical interventions which could possibly lead to a permanent vegetative state increase.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I've read about this before, this is nothing new although most doctors only care for extreme cases of cannabis use. So it depends on the extent of the abuse.

It's also important to remember that similar outcomes are to be expected in patients that indulge on other substances such as alcohol, opioids, benzos, and even nicotine is known to have adverse effects on the anesthesia requirements. It's interesting, since cannabis and nicotine are not the first substances that come to mind when thinking about GABA-affecting drugs, but they absolutely have an effect on it. So no wonder they interfere with anesthesia drugs that entirely rely on it to work.

However, it's known that abstaining from them for some time, at the very least a weak according to some anesthesiologists, will drastically reduce or even eliminate the chances of complications from these substances interacting.

In short, I don't think that you'll have much problems with it if your only vice is cannabis, but you can take a long break from it prior to your attempt if you feel like you need the extra certainty.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Good question. I use cannabis daily and I'd also like to hear people's opinions on this. Personally I think if there's an effect, it's probably negligible.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Wrennie