E

Exhausted1705

Jun 11, 2020
Would I have the energy and willingness to hang myself with paracetamol in my system? Would the pain push me to want to end it all? Is it too risky?

Anyway I could just strangle myself to death on my bed if all else fails?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I can see using the pain as motivation to ctb to escape it. But I think it's a big risk.

You can try using the tourniquet or night night method to ctb. If your cartoids cooperate then it would be easier than hanging. Self-strangulation is difficult to accomplish because once you release the pressure from losing consciousness you'll likely regain consciousness once you start breathing again. Suffocation is more likely to be successful. It's difficult but statistically it has one of the highest rates of completed suicides in the US. I recall that being shared on SS but I don't recall the thread or the source.

Reactions: Exhausted1705
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
The danger of the lack of energy once the pain of paracetamol od starts is very real, I couldn't even stand to pee once I'd got 12 hrs in on my OD and my hr was over 200 when I attempted to stand. That pain is one I'll never forget, I know that I won't risk the paracetamol route again. Far too risky and the lasting pain and damage is hard to live with for many months after.

Reactions: autumnal and Exhausted1705
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Would I have the energy and willingness to hang myself with paracetamol in my system? Would the pain push me to want to end it all? Is it too risky?

Anyway I could just strangle myself to death on my bed if all else fails?
How can you strangle yourself on the bed?

Reactions: Exhausted1705