onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
Is it very obvious once they find you or there will be room left for doubt?
If I were to survive, what would be the biggest downside?

Reactions: Oneness
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
I suppose it would depend on whether or not an autopsy was performed or a note/evidence was left behind. I am not 100 percent sure about that, though.

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
there will be room left for doubt if family, friends or maybe police think they have reasons to suspect something happened.

there can be many possible downsizes. being found? sanctioned? etc

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
It will not look accidental, even if you could remove all the evidence (scale, leftover SN, trash from support meds, etc). Your blood literally changes color. It is obvious to a layperson and a coroner or physician will identify it quickly.

As far as reported SN failures go, there are not a lot of negative consequences. You'll likely be hospitalized. This may come with certain consequences depending on the laws in your area. Your friends and family if/when they find out will likely treat you differently. There is a small chance for organ/brain damage if you're hypoxic long enough.

• Informative
Reactions: willitpass, null_blank, Freedomatlast24 and 5 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
It will not look accidental, even if you could remove all the evidence (scale, leftover SN, trash from support meds, etc). Your blood literally changes color. It is obvious to a layperson and a coroner or physician will identify it quickly.

As far as reported SN failures go, there are not a lot of negative consequences. You'll likely be hospitalized. This may come with certain consequences depending on the laws in your area. Your friends and family if/when they find out will likely treat you differently. There is a small chance for organ/brain damage if you're hypoxic long enough.
I don't know if you know the answer or maybe an other member can answer. Is it possible to be alive 12 hours after taking the SN ?

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
I don't know if you know the answer or maybe an other member can answer. Is it possible to be alive 12 hours after taking the SN ?
it is possible if your sn wasn't pure, if you aren't rescued, if u don't regret it, if it wasn't SN, if u throw up u have the chance also.

I'm not gonna say it is impossible, but how the pure substance works to disable the human body is really impressive to me

• Love
Reactions: maynoname and null_blank
onelastcall

onelastcall

Jul 11, 2024
I have seen someone fail 2 times. first time he woke up maybe 6 hours later in his own vomit. You don't automatically die after taking SN if you throw up even when you are unconscious. I imagine you could be just passed out for 12 hours and wake up.

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I have seen someone fail 2 times. first time he woke up maybe 6 hours later in his own vomit. You don't automatically die after taking SN if you throw up even when you are unconscious. I imagine you could be just passed out for 12 hours and wake up.
Ok so why did he failed ? The quantity? Because he threw up? The quality of the SN?

onelastcall

onelastcall

Jul 11, 2024
Ok so why did he failed ? The quantity? Because he threw up? The quality of the SN?
He threw up. But he was intoxicated so he passed out and kept throwing up. Second attempt he woke up and decided to try again. Not sure how it went.

Reactions: maynoname