littlebean

littlebean

Mar 11, 2024
What do you think are the chances of succeeding by fasting for 24 hours and using just SN? I plan to have two cups of 25g in 50ML water. I see that people say AE helps but it seems people vomit regardless of AEs.

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
When looking at the CTB cases who have succeeded vs those who failed, it seems AE does indeed help, it's a guarantee nor magic, but I think if you would prefer a closer guarantee to success I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't opt for AE.

Reactions: flyfreetonopain, i'm almost gone and pthnrdnojvsc
littlebean

littlebean

Mar 11, 2024
When looking at the CTB cases who have succeeded vs those who failed, it seems AE does indeed help, it's a guarantee nor magic, but I think if you would prefer a closer guarantee to success I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't opt for AE.
Im not sure how to purchase AEs, I heard you can get them from India, but that would take too long for my needs. I guess I'll try my best to keep it down for as long as I can when it comes time.

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
Im not sure how to purchase AEs, I heard you can get them from India, but that would take too long for my needs. I guess I'll try my best to keep it down for as long as I can when it comes time.
In the UK they're quite easily available through online pharmacies.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
You might be able to get it prescribed by your family doctor, I would try that first.

If you do try without AEs, this trick might help you keep it down (I've tried it during a self-poisoning attempt before with a different substance, seemed to help).

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
What do you think are the chances of succeeding by fasting for 24 hours and using just SN? I plan to have two cups of 25g in 50ML water. I see that people say AE helps but it seems people vomit regardless of AEs.
Of course you can, although it will be a little more difficult, but there are successful cases that used only SN, fast for enough time, try to keep it down as much as possible, use pure SN, prepare extra cups to drink in case you vomit, you should not be found long enough. I doubt that you can survive it if these conditions are met. Most likely, you will die.

Reactions: littlebean and Deleted member 65988
i'm almost gone

i'm almost gone

Kinda complex
Apr 16, 2024
Seems like you can help me :>
What is AE?

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
Seems like you can help me :>
What is AE?
I would read up on the following two posts;

Post 1:

Post 2:

If there's any further questions feel free to reply to this message, or pm in the future once I unlock the feature :)