Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
This article mentions how to synthesize Seconal... apparently it's incredibly easy to make a lethal dose. I wish I had chem knowledge. :(

Do you think there's any website or organization I could pay to custom synthesize this for me?
Or would I get in trouble?

Attachments

• BFB22BF5-DCAB-422B-A513-902632DE2F39.png
    BFB22BF5-DCAB-422B-A513-902632DE2F39.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, gtrfvr, Efilismislife and 1 other person
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Seems promising. I wish I had the knowledge to do so.

Reactions: archipelago and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I don't have *any* chem background. I wish I knew someone that did. Seconal is such an obscure drug I doubt they'd know what they were making if I asked them to do it.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
if it's not legal for you to have then you would likely get into trouble here. even if they don't know the chemical, they'd be likely to search it up to make sure what you're asking them to do is illicit. I highly doubt that if you can't buy it then you could do this.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There aren't any chemistry hobbyists with an at-home setup that could just go and synthesize this? :(

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
There aren't any chemistry hobbyists with an at-home setup that could just go and synthesize this? :(
years ago exit had group of people and they made their own N. so its possible if you find the right person. Its just who is going to be willing to do it morally and take the risks. its like buying N, clearly some vets will sell it and are willing to take the risks.

Reactions: archipelago, a.h, Wrennie and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
years ago exit had group of people and they made their own N. so its possible if you find the right person. Its just who is going to be willing to do it morally and take the risks. its like buying N, clearly some vets will sell it and are willing to take the risks.
I wish I knew a Walter White that could cook some for me
:(

Reactions: wereqryan, LifeQuitter2018, Black Sky and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There just has got to be a suicidal chemist somewhere who's willing to make some for us before he checks out...

Reactions: myopybyproxy
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
There just has got to be a suicidal chemist somewhere who's willing to make some for us before he checks out...
The author of the article has a Ph.D. in organic chemistry. When he says that a marginal chemist would be able to formulate Seconal in the kitchen, I believe he is exaggerating. I took some university-level chemistry courses and I am completely clueless as to what reactions are needed to produce the final product. Pity, he did not provide a recipe with the method for us to experiment with.

Reactions: archipelago, checkouttime, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The author of the article has a Ph.D. in organic chemistry. When he says that a marginal chemist would be able to formulate Seconal in the kitchen, I believe he is exaggerating. I took some university-level chemistry courses and I am completely clueless as to what reactions are needed to produce the final product. Pity, he did not provide a recipe with the method for us to experiment with.
Do you think there's a guide somewhere out there?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I reached out to some dude on a medication review website when I saw he left a review for Seconal, and feigned being a desperate insomniac in an effort to try to find out who his prescribing physician was. The guy actually got back to me even though the review was five years old, and basically said that his doctor was retired at this point and that the drug wasn't manufactured any longer.

Oh well, was worth a try.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Greenberg and Mare Imbrium
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I called the company that owns the patent for Seconal. They had sold it for a while for $3000 for one 30 pill supply. They stopped selling it.

I'm not sure is Seconal is the same thing as N or not.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I called the company that owns the patent for Seconal. They had sold it for a while for $3000 for one 30 pill supply. They stopped selling it.

I'm not sure is Seconal is the same thing as N or not.
Oh wow, you actually contacted them? That company is nauseatingly pro-life. The suffering that they are inflicting upon those with painful, terminal illnesses for the sake of upholding their "morality" is atrocious.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I think op might be onto something. I looked up seconal suicides and it used to be somewhat common in the past.

Charles Boyer
Carole Landis
Lupe Velez

Unfortunately it seems to be non existent now like other barbiturates. Maybe government agencies cracked down once they realized how easy it is to ctb with them. Kinda defeats the argument 'if you don't like life why don't you just kill yourself' that pro lifers like to shove in our faces.

Reactions: archipelago, Efilismislife and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
This is what Bausch Health had to say about Seconal:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/study-your-opponent-bausch-makes-secobarbital-o.66905/

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
There was a thread here yesterday that got deleted. But the gist was that pentobarbital in pill form is legal OTC in India. This is even better than liquid N that people source from Mexico, since it does not have the same bacteriostatic agents, preservatives and solvents used to suspend the compound in liquid injectable form.

All one would need is to crush the pills and dissolve the powder into water/juice. It would not have the same nasty industrial/chemical taste of liquid N. This would be the de facto golden ticket for our bus trip. Considering how A/D is upcharging N by 2000% someone in India could stand to make a lot of money supplying this to people around the world. Maybe a death trip to India would be the solution.

• Love
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I think op might be onto something. I looked up seconal suicides and it used to be somewhat common in the past.

Charles Boyer
Carole Landis
Lupe Velez

Unfortunately it seems to be non existent now like other barbiturates. Maybe government agencies cracked down once they realized how easy it is to ctb with them. Kinda defeats the argument 'if you don't like life why don't you just kill yourself' that pro lifers like to shove in our faces.
yes i also search about barbiturate type drugs too before but most of them get banned!!
Wtf
the only i can get is phenobarbital but its long acting i want to get the injecting type but its only available for doctor i think

Begging vets to give them is impossible as they worry to be sued i think

its just ridiculous why should they criminalize suicide??!

Reactions: eternalmelancholy and Greenberg
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There was a thread here yesterday that got deleted. But the gist was that pentobarbital in pill form is legal OTC in India. This is even better than liquid N that people source from Mexico, since it does not have the same bacteriostatic agents, preservatives and solvents used to suspend the compound in liquid injectable form.

All one would need is to crush the pills and dissolve the powder into water/juice. It would not have the same nasty industrial/chemical taste of liquid N. This would be the de facto golden ticket for our bus trip. Considering how A/D is upcharging N by 2000% someone in India could stand to make a lot of money supplying this to people around the world. Maybe a death trip to India would be the solution.
Why was the thread deleted?

N in pill form would be a gift from the Gods!

I may know someone that has some personal connections in India

Do you remember what the name/brand of the medication containing pentobarbital was?

Last edited:
Reactions: eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
yes i also search about barbiturate type drugs too before but most of them get banned!!
Wtf
the only i can get is phenobarbital but its long acting i want to get the injecting type but its only available for doctor i think

Begging vets to give them is impossible as they worry to be sued i think

its just ridiculous why should they criminalize suicide??!

I think they restrict access to easy methods of ctb because they can't have us lower working class serfs kill ourselves en masse. They need our slave labor to keep the wheels turning.

Why was the thread deleted?

N in pill form would be a gift from the Gods!

I may know someone that has some personal connections in India

Do you remember what the name of the medication was?

I don't know. They posted a picture of the pills but it was so up close that the name was not visible. If you find a connection can you PM me?

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Swampy, Greenberg and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I think they restrict access to easy methods of ctb because they can't have us lower working class serfs kill ourselves en masse. They need our slave labor to keep the wheels turning.

I don't know. They posted a picture of the pills but it was so up close that the name was not visible. If you find a connection can you PM me?
Do you remember which user posted the thread? I'd need to know the name of the drug in order to request for someone to obtain it.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Do you remember which user posted the thread? I'd need to know the name of the drug in order to request for someone to obtain it.

The person literally had 2 posts. The thread post and one reply. Then the thread and he disappeared into the night. It almost feels like a fever dream. I had so many questions to ask him. Don't remember his name.

//edit:

I just googled 'pentobarbital brand India' and it came up with Gardenal Tablet. I think this is it.

hU7gkEv.jpg

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The person literally had 2 posts. The thread post and one reply. Then the thread and he disappeared into the night. It almost feels like a fever dream. I had so many questions to ask him. Don't remember his name.

//edit:

I just googled 'pentobarbital brand India' and it came up with Gardenal 30 mg Tablet. I think this is it.
Gardenal... I'll have to do some more research on it but if it's simply OTC and not requiring a prescription in India then I might actually be able to request for someone to obtain some for me. I have an acquaintance with a lot of personal connections in India through her profession.

Edit: I just saw the image. Phenobarbitone sounds more like Phenobarbital which isn't "Pentobarbital" but instead a weaker non-lethal barbiturate

Last edited:
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Gardenal... I'll have to do some more research on it but if it's simply OTC and not requiring a prescription in India then I might actually be able to request for someone to obtain some for me. I have an acquaintance with a lot of personal connections in India through her profession.

Just google 'Phenobarbitone I.P.' and there are tons of different brands in India holy shit. Looks about ~$3 USD per box which comes out to 12g of pure N. This is a god send of information.

a7yZxkN.jpg

//edit:

Edit: I just saw the image. Phenobarbitone sounds more like Phenobarbital which isn't "Pentobarbital" but instead a weaker non-lethal barbiturate

Awww man I knew it was too good to be true. It always is. Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Just google 'Phenobarbitone I.P.' and there are tons of different brands in India holy shit. Looks about ~$3 USD per box which comes out to 12g of pure N. This is a god send of information.

a7yZxkN.jpg

//edit:

Awww man I knew it was too good to be true. It always is. Sorry for wasting your time.
Unfortunately Phenobarbital and Pentobarbital are two entirely different drugs, and while Pheno *can* be lethal it's nowhere near as peaceful or easy of a death as Pento, but it's good that we have this information because there is a drug cocktail in the PPeH that mentions Pheno as an ingredient.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
@Wrennie
@eternalmelancholy

pheno and pento is different
i can get pheno too its available at pharmacy
But its long acting and not as strong

i can saving up to get high dosage tho but i need fast acting one :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs