L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I think I may have finally found a source, but I am open to other sources if you know a reliable source.

I was wondering when checking out is it best to use a fake name and email? And should I get a P.O. Box for it to be shipped to incase there are welfare check if I use my actual address?

Last edited:
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I don't think you have to worry all that much, though I certainly can't speak cause I did my fair share of worrying and panicking after I placed my order lol.

I used my real name (in case I have to sign for it or the package ends up needing to be picked up at the post office) and I used my backup email that I don't care too much about. I also used my home address since, if you're ordering from the source I think you're using, that's one of the advantages they offer as most sources require you to ship to a business address. Welfare checks aren't too much of a concern, unless you're in the UK or Canada, but even then there's been users who have ordered SN recently from the UK (not sure about Canada) and it arrived just fine. Since you're in the US, there's even less chance of a welfare check.

L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I don't think you have to worry all that much, though I certainly can't speak cause I did my fair share of worrying and panicking after I placed my order lol.

I used my real name (in case I have to sign for it or the package ends up needing to be picked up at the post office) and I used my backup email that I don't care too much about. I also used my home address since, if you're ordering from the source I think you're using, that's one of the advantages they offer as most sources require you to ship to a business address. Welfare checks aren't too much of a concern, unless you're in the UK or Canada, but even then there's been users who have ordered SN recently from the UK (not sure about Canada) and it arrived just fine. Since you're in the US, there's even less chance of a welfare check.
Okay what source did you use? I'm pretty sure this isn't the source most people use or speak of on here for SN. it's not anything DMC in the website, I don't know what DMC is and I'm pretty sure this site Im considering isn't DMC. This source is like a chemistry type of seller. If you know a reliable source let me know.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Okay what source did you use? I'm pretty sure this isn't the source most people use or speak of on here for SN. it's not anything DMC in the website, I don't know what DMC is and I'm pretty sure this site Im considering isn't DMC. This source is like a chemistry type of seller. If you know a reliable source let me know.
ah, I thought you were using DMC, which is what I used. Even still, if your source ships to your home, that's worth taking advantage of. Though if it's purely a chemistry site as you say, then they may want you to be a business and have a business address to ship to. Have you checked if this is the case?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
No, I have to buy a pre paid card that way if it's a scam they only have that information and not my real information. Can you send me the DMC site? I think I used the Y search engine I seen people speak of using and still found nothing that is DMC.

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
No, I have to buy a pre paid card that way if it's a scam they only have that information and not my real information. Can you send me the DMC site? I think I used the Y search engine I seen people speak of using and still found nothing that is DMC.
you cant buy from DMC with a prepaid card. Trust me, I've tried. On DMC, you don't give them your card number directly. They have several payment methods. For example, I paid using Paypal