palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
I have a little over 10g. Does anyone think that could work? I next to no access to anything else, so I'm considering trying it. I know ODs don't generally work but thoughts?

Reactions: Dutchyala
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Unlikely to work.
I wouldn't do it. Things will only get worse once you wake up from the OD.

Reactions: Dutchyala, Celerity and Pen>Sword
palebluedot

palebluedot

Apr 20, 2020
Unlikely to work.
I wouldn't do it. Things will only get worse once you wake up from the OD.
ugh. thanks for being honest. the only things I have access to right now are partial hanging and the wellbutrin, and my SI kicks in so hard every time I've attempted partial

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
If ever in doubt of the lethality of a drug/medicine, you can check the LD 50 of it. As I recall, that is how much of a substance that kills half the people who take that much.

• Love
Reactions: Remember-Me-Not, Greenberg and Celerity
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Damn. One case, but I'm surprised it worked.

Still not the best option OP. I would wait until you can get a more reliable method. You don't want to fail as the vast majority of self-poisonings do.
yeah no, should have clarified that i wasnt suggesting they do it, just that google typically holds the information one seeks (careful f26 might get google banned next :pfff: )

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
yeah no, should have clarified that i wasnt suggesting they do it, just that google typically holds the information one seeks (careful f26 might get google banned next :pfff: )
Yeah, for sure. A lot of scientific articles are locked though. They'll only let you read the abstract/summary.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, for sure. A lot of scientific articles are locked though. They'll only let you read the abstract/summary.
really? i dont think ive tripped across that although i might have and not noticed

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
really? i dont think ive tripped across that although i might have and not noticed
Absolutely. The vast majority of scientific articles are locked up behind paywalls. That's why it was so controversial when a group boarded a bunch of them and posted them for free online.

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Absolutely. The vast majority of scientific articles are locked up behind paywalls. That's why it was so controversial when a group boarded a bunch of them and posted them for free online.
when doing research on meds to either od or get better with i prefer this site when the articles pop up

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I *hate* this med. It makes me feel like a zombie! Worst AD ever.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
really? well, i could use being horny rn. I'll take one and see if it works
If they make you feel like a zombie, probably not, but it was at one time called the "happy, horny, skinny" pill. I accidentally took too much my sophomore year and wanted to fuck my entire Bio I class, including the Boomer professor.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Sci-hub is the solution, my friend. Well, provided you have a VPN. Some ISPs don't like when you visit scihub

Reactions: PureMetanoia
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Sci-hub is the solution, my friend. Well, provided you have a VPN. Some ISPs don't like when you visit scihub
I don't think so. When I was a grad student, I definitely had to use my uni's subscription service.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wonder if this is the website I was talking about. I thought it was taken down.

Reactions: SweetDreams500
palebluedot

palebluedot

Apr 20, 2020
If ever in doubt of the lethality of a drug/medicine, you can check the LD 50 of it. As I recall, that is how much of a substance that kills half the people who take that much.
I can only find the ld50 for rats/mice, which I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to try to apply that to me haha. But idk I might end up trying it anyway because I'm having worse and worse impulsive self harm/suicidal ideation episodes so if that happens maybe I can be a bupropion OD case study :hihi:

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
If they make you feel like a zombie, probably not, but it was at one time called the "happy, horny, skinny" pill. I accidentally took too much my sophomore year and wanted to fuck my entire Bio I class, including the Boomer professor.
i'm not horny! false advertisement :pfff::pfff:

palebluedot

palebluedot

Apr 20, 2020
i'm not horny! false advertisement :pfff::pfff:
it took a build up of like 2 weeks for me but let's just say I have had 4 pregnancy scares in this one semester, so you might just have to wait it out lmaooo

Reactions: SweetDreams500 and Celerity