• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Definitely feeling the chains and shackles, but I'm not the one who can break those. Not in my case.
Heh, I agree with two-thirds of that statement: feeling them chains and shackles and have grown week, but I'm not the one who can break them.

CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Definitely feeling the chains and shackles, but I'm not the one who can break those. Not in my case.
Heh, I agree with two-thirds of that statement: feeling them chains and shackles and have grown week, but I'm not the one who can break them.
Lol as they say two outta three ain't bad
Too clarify that's exactly what I mean, knowing what needs to be done but lacking the strength and/or resources to do it. It's pure hell.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Lol as they say two outta three ain't bad
Too clarify that's exactly what I mean, knowing what needs to be done but lacking the strength and/or resources to do it. It's pure hell.
Ah, then I agree with your statement entirely.
What's your story? Mine is epilepsy. I'm fighting for a brain surgery. They want to keep me on pills, but I'm pestering the neuro that I can't deal with the pills. No matter what they put me on, there are side effects. Google kepprage. I've become The Incredible Hulk, except without the purple trunks. The only one who can break my chains is the neuro, and the bastard is taking his sweet time about this. "I'm sorry, we need to do meetings, we need to discuss shit, how about you go sleep in 50 magnets and wear silly hats?"

CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Ah, then I agree with your statement entirely.
What's your story? Mine is epilepsy. I'm fighting for a brain surgery. They want to keep me on pills, but I'm pestering the neuro that I can't deal with the pills. No matter what they put me on, there are side effects. Google kepprage. I've become The Incredible Hulk, except without the purple trunks. The only one who can break my chains is the neuro, and the bastard is taking his sweet time about this. "I'm sorry, we need to do meetings, we need to discuss shit, how about you go sleep in 50 magnets and wear silly hats?"
I'd love to chat and exchange stories, preferably in PM tho.

Reactions: Baskol1
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
I totally get you. I really want to break loose from all the pain my disablements bring along. The struggle to survive the daily life fight. I just want to let go and be offer with it.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
If history has taught us anything, it's that if you become a breaker of chains you will eventually go insane and burn an entire city.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yup, to draw myself to my full height and say 'Fuck you, I want to live and you have to be brave.' Not slink away into death because I'm not even allowed to say what's killing me. I don't think I have the grace a lot of people have here, leaving with compassion for everybody else. Probably part of the reason why I should die in the first place...