D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm brand new here as of today and super excited to find this place. I'm Mason, in the beginning stages of planning my ctb and have already found the info on here to be awesome and just the threads to be awesome as I can relate to so many. No one should be forced to live in this fucked up world. I look forward to exploring this site more. Have a good night everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Pen>Sword, Bigpink and 10 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Welcome <3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, whywere and deathisnear
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Howdy! Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELLO and WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! It is awesome having you as a new global family member with everyone here!!! I hope you find as I have that the global family is so full of love, caring, empathy, understanding, kindness and SUPPORT that no matter one's path in life YOU have found the finest family on Earth. Again, WELCOME to our family :happy: Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear
sad

sad

tired of it all
Mar 20, 2021
Welcome! Hope you enjoy SS it's a great place

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, my friend!

Even though I'm sad because you wanna ctb, I'm glad you've joined SS.

You'll find lots of people who will really understand the way you feel here. I've made lots of friends and I'm actually still alive thanks to this community.

Anyway, feel free to pm me whenever you wanna talk!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to the forum. I feel the same way about this world, it can be hell. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and deathisnear