T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
I just don't understand why it is acceptable for parents to allow somebody to deal with bad eye pain for nearly a month and other issues I shouldn't need to wait so long. Then have family suggest throwing me into a mental hospital calling me crazy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong in my life to have family suggest throwing me into a group home. I've tried my best. It's bad enough I've been isolated from my peers for years now and forced into countless Government programs against my will and be told how impaired I am in front of a crowd while ignoring my skills and instead shaming my flaws.

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018

Have you thought about moving away from them or atleast working towards moving away from them in the future? Is that an option?
It's the first thing that popped up in my head.

Reactions: Taylored
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I'm sorry for you. Your situation looks similar to mine. They don't want to believe that I'm suffering.

- Mom, I got a bad reaction from meds and it's completely fucked up my brain. I lost my libido, cognitive ability, motor function etc. My muscles twitching at random times. On top of that, I couldn't listen any of my teacher at the class since 3 months. I have terrible bloating problem in my belly. Also, Doctor said that I have IBS.

- You will be okay. Work bit more hard to your exams. Otherwise I will turn your life into a hell.

What a bitch.

Reactions: Taylored