R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
I wonder if anyone of you can't stand body he or she was given by mother nature . I feel terrible inside my own body. I was given different nervous system when compared to other people. I hate it. I always hated it. Now I am in situation when I don't want to wake up in the morning in this body anymore. I am subject of abuse plus people call me weirdo. I hate being different. I don't know how to deal with this problem. I hate myself due to how my body works. Unfortunately nothing can be done about it. This is what I was given and I will die like that. I will never have a chance to feel like normal people feel.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, crybaby, death137 and 15 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm sorry, man. I've always hated my body, too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, crybaby, death137 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this.
However, I bet you have some positive things. Body is not everything.

Still, I understand what you mean. It's not the same but I hate my body now. I got way too fat.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Isisnefert, stygal and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I feel like shit everyday that I don't have the genetics to get to this level. Doesn't matter how clean I eat, how hard I work, what combo of steroids I use. Age doesn't help either.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, lobster salad, Hirokami and 3 others
soap

soap

Pronounced dead
Jan 14, 2021
I don't like my looks either. I'm baby faced, short and extremely scrawny. Legit never seen a guy with smaller or daintier hands than mine.

Can't even lift weights to make up for it cuz back and knee injuries, and even if I did I'd still end up weaker than the average guy untrained.

2511B798 F219 4F66 9CEA A118055135B6
364B6DE1 0C89 4A43 B6FA 8FADD3CB3F8B

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, death137 and catmom13
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I don't like my looks either. I'm baby faced, short and extremely scrawny. Legit never seen a guy with smaller or daintier hands than mine.

Can't even lift weights to make up for it cuz back and knee injuries, and even if I did I'd still end up weaker than the average guy untrained.

View attachment 62059
View attachment 62060
Those are guitar hands, man.
Get yourself an electric guitar, start a band, grow your hair, the ladies will flock to you.

• Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, LONE WOLF., lobster salad and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Yes I hate my body. I don't have any issues attracting men. But I don't want the attention. I have a rare disorder , and men don't get why I don't want to have sex , and I don't want to explain my embarrassing problem as I have been ridiculed in the past

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Isisnefert, demuic and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I hate my body with a passion. I'm short, semi bald, size 5 feet, tiny hands, excess skin after weight loss, underdeveloped genitals, large birth mark on leg, bland looking face along with a huge collection of physical and mental illnesses. I'm a walking state of emergency. I'm surprised the early warning system doesn't activate everytime I leave the house.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Isisnefert, lobster salad and 3 others
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
We'll for me I had to have facial reconstruction surgery to fix a facial disfigurement, even after the surgery I'm still really hideous looking. It's not an insecurity, I'm just like Frankenstein's monster

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Isisnefert, stygal and 2 others
Ihavenofriends

Ihavenofriends

Feb 26, 2021
I hate my body too. I have a nasty habit of comparing myself to other people... I'm never going to be good enough for anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Isisnefert, stygal and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My penis is like the global average size but I'm 6'2 210lbs :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick and summers
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
On a scale of Sloth to Gollum, how ugly am I? I'm not sure they have a being that's lower than Sloth.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Mentalmick and Life_and_Death
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I've got a long as fuck face from mouth breathing combined with displaced nasal and orbital fractures, permanently black eye lids (for some reason), scarred face, and the biggest nose you've ever clapped eyes upon. There are even more disgusting ingredients in this crap sandwich, but I dont want to make myself too identifiable. The health care system in my country gives precisely zero fucks about any of that and I dont trust them anyway. I exercise daily and have a strong, muscular body, but what good is that when I look like Fagin after he's been hit by a bus? It's such a struggle forcing myself to workout but It helps keep me sane, somewhat. I work with a decent looking guy who i'm pretty sure has facial dysmorphia. Every day it's something new like; "my teeth have a gap at the front", "my freckles look stupid", or "I'm depressed because I can't grow a proper beard". I understand everyone has insecurities, but sometimes I want to slap him across his perfectly normal face and shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'D GIVE BOTH MY TESTICLES AND AN ARM TO LOOK LIKE YOU!". And I literally would. If I had access to enormous amounts of money, I'd buy land and form a community for us fuck ups. We could all live harmoniously together and not worry about how different or damaged we are. Nah, I probably wouldn't. It's more likely that I'd use the money to obtain nembutal and be done with all the bollocks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LivedTooLong, Isisnefert and 5 others
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I'd give the non tattoo sleeved arm and get some kind of testosterone replacement! Call myself the one armed bandit.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'd give the non tattoo sleeved arm and get some kind of testosterone replacement! Call myself the one armed bandit.
One-handed push-ups, one-handed dead-lifts, one-handed pull-ups, one-handed bench. You would be very badass.

• Yay!
Reactions: magick'sgone
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
And when people ask "what happened to your arm?", I'd tell them a shark bit it off. That beats the current "what happened to your face?" And me just being like "it's complicated, fuck off". I probably wouldn't mention the testicles unless absolutely necessary. If I had to I'd just say the shark got them, too.

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad and GenesAndEnvironment
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
They should hang a picture of me up in the a+e department, that way they won't need a stomach pump.

• Yay!
Reactions: saltshaker, Spiral, Symbiote and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I've always hated being ugly/ having an ugly face. It doesn't get any easier to deal with over time either.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I've always hated being ugly/ having an ugly face. It doesn't get any easier to deal with over time either.
No, it actually gets harder due to the ageing process.

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I've never been openly shirtless around my wife, who I've known now for almost 5 years.

That should tell you something.

Reactions: Isisnefert and Mentalmick
C

catmom13

My brain is broken
Apr 29, 2020
For most of my life I was skinny and maybe even considered conventionally cute; I had a good sense of style and I could wear whatever I wanted, but after taking medication for my mental illness I slowly ballooned and gained 50lbs. Before that I was able to eat as much as I wanted and not gain a pound. This is the biggest I have ever been in my life. It took me a long time but I'm finally okay with it and I found comfort in buying and wearing nice athleisure wear and comfy sneakers instead of fast fashion or uncomfortable high heels. I make jokes about my extra pudge and the while I made the effort to lose weight(20lbs!) in 2019, 2020 threw a wrench in my plans and I've since gained it back. I'll eventually get back to it, but I'm happy and comfortable in my body at the moment so there's no rush. Even now that I developed cystic acne for the first time in my life, I'm okay with it. I do hate my eyes because those assholes keep getting crappier every year and I'm tired of getting my eyes checked. That air puff test...ugh.

What I truly hate are my insides. I despise my brain for being defective(diagnosed and medicated for bipolar, ADHD, anxiety, depression). I also get gnarly migraines. My digestive system is all sorts of messed up and at the risk of being TMI, I have not had a proper #2 in over a year. I've identified some allergens and I'm waiting to get tested for celiac. My uterus is leaning the wrong way, and I get ovarian cysts if I don't take medication. I get pains in different places and I never get a clear answer. I'm tired of having defective body parts.

I'm tired of paying for meds and glasses and things that make me "normal" lol. It's such a hassle.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I can work out endlessly, eat nothing but protein, and even roid out. Nothing will ever fix the fact that I'm a manlet.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm not actually ugly, I don't think, my imaginary wife doesn't think so anyway, I'm just incredibly bland looking. Thing magnolia paint in human form. My body's the problem, it's a eyesore, real fucking ugly. I'd take a picture but my phone ran away.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I can work out endlessly, eat nothing but protein, and even roid out. Nothing will ever fix the fact that I'm a manlet.
I can send you a workout plan and steroid stack that will 100% work. You just have to put in the time and eat. PM me if you want details.

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
I am in the same situation. Even tho my body is athletic it just feels like I am a pig with a nice suit. Being short is a curse

• Aww..
Reactions: Hirokami
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
No, it actually gets harder due to the ageing process.
True.
Except for the lucky few who ,unlike myself, have always been good looking anyway/when they were young and then age really well remaining attractive in middle age and even beyond.
It isn't fair.....

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021

Do you play the piano? Those are the hands of a pianist xD they are beautiful don't hate on them

View attachment 62059
View attachment 62060
On a scale of Sloth to Gollum, how ugly am I? I'm not sure they have a being that's lower than Sloth.
Do you mean the animal sloths? They are sooo goddamn cute! I love them <3 I rather look like a sloth than a blob fish lol xD

Last edited:
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I'm really tall for a woman and have gotten a ton of shit for it in the past . Face wise I've never been called ugly even by the bitches that hated me in highschool ( i know damn well I'm no marilyn monroe tho), body ranges from looking athletic to somewhat emaciated(will most likely never be happy with my body due to a distorted image of myself that i've had since i was 14).

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, stygal and Mentalmick
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I hate my body. I always hold onto the thought of "if I were to change xyz then I definitely finally except myself" but I actually reached many of my "milestones/changes" and it still didn't make me more content with my meat suit.
I should probably either just accept that I'll forever dislike myself or try to work on my body dysmorphia but the latter seems impossible sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DocNo