Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I have been searching for a while on methods, but had trouble finding the ones available to me. Now I was in a tie between hanging myself/cutting myself open.
I'm not aware what would be a greater risk. I'm aware hanging is easier done then hitting a main blood vessel, but I believe hanging comes with a greater risk. I can only find the effects of oxygen being cut of from your brain, but never the effect on loosing a bunch of blood. Is anyone more informed then me?

Reactions: Dead Meat, lobster salad, Wraith and 2 others
vita min

vita min

May 20, 2021
Attempt by blood loss leaves scars that put you on suicide watch, too easy to fail. I can still taste blood but go nowhere near an artery or vein. A bunch of blood did come out, but now I have a bunch of mess on my neck. You could conceal arm or sleeve better i'm sure, but there's also the risk of nerve damage. It's too difficult, the aftermath smells and looks horrible, don't do this. Look at pictures of people who succeeded they put in a superhuman gruesome amount of effort. It looks like they shoveled their flesh out like snow. I wish I has seen that before I attempted.

• Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan and motel rooms