ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
And i bet that even though there are plenty of good candidates they could replace him with, they will pick someone unliked as much as he was

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, not-2-b-the-answer, Downdraft and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Pity.

Maybe he would accidentally blow up the USA with nuclear bombs.
It wouldn't be a loss.

Of course I'm joking my dear friends from the greatest empire in the history of the universe *tfu *tfu "tfu...

• Yay!
Reactions: not_actually_human, KillingPain267, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Paris Hilton 2025.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kavka, lacrimosa, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
it's joever. i feel bad for the folks who bet thousands on his win.

he just endorsed kamala; unfortunately i don't see many other candidates they can build up in such a short amount of time (in the public eye). also partly obligatory since kamala was VP. if that isn't a wake-up call for dems to book it to the polls idk what is

Reactions: rosepanda, not-2-b-the-answer and NumbItAll
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
Whoever convinced Biden to drop out just handed the presidency to donald trump.

Americans are not going to elect a woman to be president. When Obama ran against Hillary Clinton, they elected a Black man rather than elect a woman.

Good luck, Democrats, you're going to need it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, rosepanda, lemonbunny and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I like Biden and wish him the best but I hope they pick someone who can beat trump.
I saw he picked Kamala to replace him. I think she would be great. I don't know if she could beat trump though. 😥

• Aww..
Reactions: rosepanda
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023

Americans are not going to elect a woman to be president. When Obama ran against Hillary Clinton, they elected a Black man rather than elect a woman.

I like Trump but you're underestimating how fast things are changing imo. If you want a Democrat victory this year, don't be discouraged! This was for the best for you tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

Probably

• Aww..
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Yeah, Trump is in for sure!

Unless they replace Biden with someone with actual political experience and a positive reputation such as a congressman or congresswomen...

Here's a question? Could Obama run again? I know you can only serve as POTUS for 8 years, but is that 8 years at once or 8 years in your lifetime?

• Aww..
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, Trump is in for sure!

Unless they replace Biden with someone with actual political experience and a positive reputation such as a congressman or congresswomen...

Here's a question? Could Obama run again? I know you can only serve as POTUS for 8 years, but is that 8 years at once or 8 years in your lifetime?
It is 8 years in your lifetime. 😥

• Informative
Reactions: rosepanda and lacrimosa
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
no, 22nd amendment limits to 2 terms. i just saw a couple articles endorsing michelle obama to run though

• Informative
Reactions: lacrimosa
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
It is 8 years in your lifetime. 😥
It probably won't be if trump gets re-elected. It'll probably be "president for life."

Pete Buttigieg would make a good president, but that probably won't happen. Urgh.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, rosepanda and lemonbunny
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
it's joever. i feel bad for the folks who bet thousands on his win.
Thank you, I am one of the dummies in that category lmao (to win the nomination, not the election). That was months before everything imploded with the debate, but still. Shouldn't have been so confident. Oof.

• Aww..
Reactions: lemonbunny
Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
It's been a long time coming for old sleepy Joe to be put out to pasture.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Joe Biden is a genocidal piece of shit, his place in hell is well and truly assured and watching the Sensible Liberal Pragmatic Centrists gushingly eulogise is thoroughly vomitworthy, imagine feeling you have to elect these pinstriped Sorkinite cunts as the least worst option

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_ and not_actually_human
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It probably won't be if trump gets re-elected. It'll probably be "president for life."

Pete Buttigieg would make a good president, but that probably won't happen. Urgh.
Trump fan here, you guys are way too paranoid lol.

Buttegig might be a good pick for both of us haha.

Reactions: lacrimosa
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Student
Jun 16, 2024
This election cycle just gets crazier and crazier…

Reactions: sserafim
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Joe Biden thanks Vice President Donald Trump and President of Ukraine Vladimir Putin for their unwavering support.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and DarkRange55
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hand's been broken one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words, they always win, but I know I'll lose

Reactions: amnesia999
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
...et Pangloss disait quelquefois à Candide : «Tous les événements sont enchaînés dans le meilleur des mondes possibles [...] — Cela est bien dit, répondit Candide, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin.»

- Voltaire, Candide, ou L'Optimisme, 1759

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Saturn_ and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's kind of weird how much hope people are having for Kamala when I could have sworn that a week ago, everybody on the left hated her almost as much as Biden. I'm also kind of shocked that people on the right seem to actually sound desperate like now their landslide victory got swooped away when it still seems like it could go either way.

not_actually_human

not_actually_human

indeterminate some.
Nov 12, 2022
no one should wish this to be peaceful and uneventful like some dem getting elected. I'd rather they elect Trump and the US goes in a completely destructive meltdown and americans are forced to finally see themselves as the evil monsters they have been as a people and the world learns to not import their evil. the american "left" is disgusting.
Pity.

Maybe he would accidentally blow up the USA with nuclear bombs.
It wouldn't be a loss.

Of course I'm joking my dear friends from the greatest empire in the history of the universe *tfu *tfu "tfu...
It is said that many have considered them a nation of demonic activity, and entertained the divine possibility for the 52-states to vaporize themselves off of the face of the earth, sure would be something. maybe with their satellite state while they're at that. and actually, include the UK and germany in there as well, definitely germany.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I think I'm leaving the planet at the right time.

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe he think his chances might be better if he is the candidate for 2028. He could be the first president who governs from his grave. And Trump should govern from jail.