EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
Wow, I'm honestly surprised. Considering who makes up our government, I really thought they would reject this amendment. I'm happy honestly, relieved. I mean the 2 years delay is fucked but this is just steps towards respecting us. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/maid-bill-senate-amendments-1.5924163

(For context, our assisted suicide policy was kind of lackluster so a new bill was introduced to add some changes however it stipulated that the mentally ill did not count. The Canadian Senate was pretty pissed about that and added an amendment that the mentally ill can not be excluded. Surprisingly, the government accepted that, however with a 2 year delay to "look into things")

Last edited:
Reactions: Biggie, ohhgeeitsme, Pen>Sword and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You have some skiing instructor running the country, right?

• Yay!
Reactions: Donk, Disappointered and Bootleg Astolfo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
oh yeah but they legalized weed. im sure they just figured we'd all get high and it would be cool

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
thats not how id explain him. actually id call him more of a kiss ass (because thats what he does).
he basically rode in on his fathers coat tails and promises of weed. the only reasons he was elected

• Yay!
Reactions: Cronetappingout, Disappointered and aneurysm
EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
thats not how id explain him. actually id call him more of a kiss ass (because thats what he does)
Right? He tiptoes around policies, switches sides and just manages to just suck. So I was shocked that the amendment wasn't rejected

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
That's pretty cool honestly. Definitely didn't expect a fairly liberal government to do that. Sucks about the 2 year delay though

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@EconomcDisparity whens our next fed election? im just curious what the changes are of voting in someone else and them putting a halt to it.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I'll let you know Comrade Trudeau is not just a ski instructor, he's also... a substitute drama teacher lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, EconomcDisparity, Meditation guide and 3 others
EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
@EconomcDisparity whens our next fed election? im just curious what the changes are of voting in someone else and them putting a halt to it.
October 2023 or if the NDP ditches the Liberals and vote a motion of non-confidence, any time.

UselessMF

UselessMF

Dec 4, 2020
which is actually a step down from skiing instructor
Not only he was a teacher but he was a drama theater teacher ... which is a another step lower loll. Actually I guess he was a mediocre teacher since he's so a bad actor always exaggerating emotions in his speeches.

The opposition is so weak that he's probably going to win next election again. Trudeau is a picture of the falseness of our society.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I hope this isn't a smokescreen so they can amend the bill again. I was also shocked that the revised bill to include mental illness was passed. Sounds too good to be true.. hopefully Trudeau will procure enough vaccines by then lmao.
Will y'all wait 2 years or are you still planning to CTB beforehand?