Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm angry. Im hurt. Im pissed. I hate you. I miss you. I never want to speak to you again. FUCK YOU!!! Why can't you just love me? Did you miss me for me or yourself!? Can no one replace me or just anyone? I'm not really special to you am i? I'm just broken and got attached. I'm sorry I did. You know everything!!! And yet still......

I want to not believe it. I want to know I'm wrong. But you're "just fine" so I guess I will be too. I hope you find a replacement, but I'm sure that won't be too difficult, I'm not worth anything anyway... Anyone would be better then me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, Symbiote, blue_muse and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Betrayal hurts too much. I've been betrayed twice: by an ex gf and an ex friend. Even today, when I remember that I get sad because I just can't understand how some people can be so mean!

Hope you can feel better soon. Sorry you're going through this!

Reactions: blue_muse, OpheliasFlowers and lobster salad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm angry. Im hurt. Im pissed. I hate you. I miss you. I never want to speak to you again. FUCK YOU!!! Why can't you just love me? Did you miss me for me or yourself!? Can no one replace me or just anyone? I'm not really special to you am i? I'm just broken and got attached. I'm sorry I did. You know everything!!! And yet still......

I want to not believe it. I want to know I'm wrong. But you're "just fine" so I guess I will be too. I hope you find a replacement, but I'm sure that won't be too difficult, I'm not worth anything anyway... Anyone would be better then me.
I want to message him. I want to know I'm wrong but I'm scared of being hurt more/again. Why couldn't he just say the 1 thing I needed him to :aw: