Exitwings

Exitwings

I have no wings and I must fly (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
I'm gonna ask my doctor for a benzo to sleep, and these are the ones I found can be prescribed for insomnia:
Triazolam, Tamazepam, Quazepam, Estazolam, Flurazepam

So, 2 birds, which of these is the most lethal if I ODed? Which is recommended for protocols where you use a benzo to knock out? Thanks.

Reactions: restingplace and offbalance
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
You want to OD on benzos? If that were easy they wouldn't prescribe them so easily.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum
Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
You want to OD on benzos? If that were easy they wouldn't prescribe them so easily.
to be fair I haven't actually asked yet, so I have no idea how easy or difficult they are to get prescribed (though he did give me Valium as a part of our "maybe something will make the muscles relax enough for pain relief" try)
it's fine if it's a long shot, I need them regardless to sleep x_x

Upvote 0
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
You mentioned valium. I think it's one of the ones mentioned in the ppH under the SN section. It would be used in that case as a sedative. The handbook might also mention benzo OD info but unfortunately I don't remember for sure.

Upvote 0
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
You mentioned valium. I think it's one of the ones mentioned in the ppH under the SN section. It would be used in that case as a sedative. The handbook might also mention benzo OD info but unfortunately I don't remember for sure.
I have PPHe and AFAIK benzos aren't mentioned. The handbook tells that sleeping aids shifted from (dangerous) barbiturates to less dangerous meds.

Upvote 0
failure383

failure383

Student
Jul 2, 2024
So, 2 birds, which of these is the most lethal if I ODed?
You can use benzos to lessen your SI, maybe, but you can't OD on them (in any practical way). You will probably just sleep very long and that's it.
The handbook might also mention benzo OD
No, it doesn't, because it practically is not feasible.

• Informative
Reactions: CantDoIt, Exitwings and Tommen Baratheon
Upvote 0
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
In the US getting benzos legally is such a pain in the ass. I get crippling panic attacks on the regular, even had one in an appointment with my psych doc and they are still hesitant to prescribe them. I have only ever managed to get low dose Klonopin, and it's mostly useless for its intended purposes, much less as a method or support.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and Exitwings
Upvote 0
K

Kheled Zaram

Aug 7, 2024
In the US getting benzos legally is such a pain in the ass. I get crippling panic attacks on the regular, even had one in an appointment with my psych doc and they are still hesitant to prescribe them. I have only ever managed to get low dose Klonopin, and it's mostly useless for its intended purposes, much less as a method or support.

Hello friend.

I am amazed to know that in the US is difficult to get a benzo prescription, here in Europe benzos are easily prescribed by doctors; I was used to think that in the US you can buy everything if you have the money to pay.
By the way, kill yourself using only benzos is very much hard to achieve, due to the high security margin these meds have.

If what worries you now is to control your panic attacks, and you can not get benzos legally, you have the option to search on the internet or go for a natural sedative you can grow in your land: Lactuca Virosa. This plant is called "wild lettuce" too, and in the past farmacist was making "lactucario" with it, that is a sedative and painkiller made by the concentrated juice of the plant. Lactucario is a quite potent thing and need a lot of leaves of the plant to make it, but you can try to make "tea" with a handfull of fresh leaves or smoking it like a cigarette, and this 100% natural and non addictive sedative maybe can help you. Is a medicinal plant very well knowed

Sorry for my english, I still learning.

• Informative
Reactions: Soupster
Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
Reminder that I'm getting the benzo first and foremost to sleep. Valium is not good for sleep (I needed 20mg and it stays in the system too long.)

Hey, while I'm asking drug questions:
So basically my chronic pain is really fucky. One of the only things that works is minor semi-consciousness; I've experienced pain relief after anesthesia, from alcohol, and during the month long recovery of an OD on Benadryl.
Does anyone know of a substance/drug that I could acquire legally in the US (with or without a prescription) that might have this effect?
  • I have alcohol but it's a bitcj and a half to try to make the meatsuit take a sip x_x
  • I can't have regular THC, at least not unprocessed weed nor any ratio of thc:cbd above full spectrum.
  • I've been trying to get Ketamine but I'm housebound and insurance doesn't cover it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
probably you would be prescribed zopiclone.

i don't know about methods but every benzo will take 15 to 1 hour to knock a person out.

Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
probably you would be prescribed zopiclone.

i don't know about methods but every benzo will take 15 to 1 hour to knock a person out.
zopiclone isn't a benzo?
Maybe I should clarify that I have a long medical history of drugs not working or having odd negative effects, and the doctor is a neurologist, not a GP. I am fully confident he will prescribe an insomnia benzo if I ask in a proper telehealth appointment.

Upvote 0
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
zopiclone isn't a benzo?
Maybe I should clarify that I have a long medical history of drugs not working or having odd negative effects, and the doctor is a neurologist, not a GP. I am fully confident he will prescribe an insomnia benzo if I ask in a proper telehealth appointment.
sorry i didn't know about your medical history, zopiclone is considered just like a benzo here. only mental health physicians can prescribe. very regulated just like benzo.

as i stated all benzo will start to work 15 to 30 mins and major disadvantage is can't time, when you will be knocked out.

Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
I got Temazepam and also Metaxalone
anyone know anything about those?
(I'll research later I am so tired)

Upvote 0