C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
I still feel the same after escaping from my abusive and homophobic family.

I feel like im letting my younger self down who persevered through 5 years of abuse and religous indoctrination abroad.

The thought of getting back to the UK and finally being free kept me going while I was at my worst.

Now that I've come out and been disowned by family, I still want to unalive myself.

It's stupid but seeing parents being affectionate to their teens and adults in TV shows and movies makes me so sad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, FuneralCry, Trojan and 14 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
If they wont accept you cut them out. People like that aren't worth your time, find friends who accept you.
Its ridiculous. My family ignores my feelings as well but if they disowned me based on them I'd have no problem saying goodbye.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Broken Buzz, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
If they wont accept you cut them out. People like that aren't worth your time, find friends who accept you.
Its ridiculous. My family ignores my feelings as well but if they disowned me based on them I'd have no problem saying goodbye.
Thank you

Reactions: SweetDreams500
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I TRULY CRIED for you when I read your post. Like I have mentioned before on here, my "parents" did NOT want me from the get go, I have a older brother that my "dad" adored and a younger sister that my "mom" adored and me being the middle child I was called "the mistake" for real to my face and in public. When I turned 18 my "parents" kicked me out and never spoke to me again, their choice. It also did NOT help when they, when I was around 17, figured out that I was bi. My "dad" HATED me even more because of the bi aspect. When my "parents" died they left my younger sister a hobby farm and cash and my older brother got over 2 million U.S. dollars and I got ZERO. I so wish I could be where you are and give you a huge hug, have a cup of tea with and help you deal with it. Please try and remember that you have your entire global family here that loves, cares and has so much empathy and support for you. I send you all the hugs and love that I have in the fiber of my being to you. My wish for you is a weekend filled with bright blue skies a warm sun on your shoulders and a soft breeze blowing smoothly over you. Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, archipelago, Broken Buzz and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just like @whywere, my dear Walt said, I send you lots of hugs and love too.

I was about to cry as well. I can't believe how mean life and even our families can be. Nonsense!

Hope things get better somehow, my friend.

Wish you the best,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, fly away, DeadButDreaming and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's really rough. I'm sorry this happened to you. Families can be terrible. It's not your fault.

I hope you find places and people where you feel safe, loved and happy. I know it's easier said than done, but I hope you do.

Reactions: demuic
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Families can be so cruel and judgmental but disowning you in on another level of awful. Here at least you will find people who will not judge you but rather accept you unconditionally.

Reactions: Trannydiary
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Just like @whywere, my dear Walt said, I send you lots of hugs and love too.

I was about to cry as well. I can't believe how mean life and even our families can be. Nonsense!

Hope things get better somehow, my friend.

Wish you the best,

Matt
THANK YOU Matt for the very nice aspect of mentioning me. YOU are really a great person with a heart of gold. I really do hope you get to Japan, as you 100% deserve it. Without your heart felt posts, a lot of people would be in a far worse situation. You are a true friend to so many fine folks here and your wisdom is so spot on and supportive to everyone. Thank you for being you. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and WornOutLife
C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
Thank you guys for the support :heart:

• Love
Reactions: EnnuiCat, blue_muse and whywere
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
The thing about getting disowned is to ask yourself whether you were owned in the first place. Family using your difference as a defect suggests their love was conditional before you cut ties :heart:.

Remember that fiction's supposed to stir our emotions, which makes them far removed from reflecting real life.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, EnnuiCat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can simply be so cruel and family problems can cause us so much pain. Nobody should have to go through something like that. I hope you can find some relief.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, blue_muse and CommonPlan
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The people that bring us into this world only to disown you for a mistake or faulty belief systems are the ones at fault. My mother disowned me twice, once when I was a teenager and again when I was an adult. It hurt like hell when I was a teen, as an adult, it didn't hurt anymore because she's not my problem anymore and I'm not her problem. Just strangers that are only connected by a piece of legal paper that means fuck-all.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, whywere, blue_muse and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I disowned them :kiss:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, whywere, Weary Soul and 2 others