L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I haven't thought about ctb as often as I have been recently. Been trying to keep myself busy with different projects. Two things got said / happened last week that would of 100% kicked off my BPD. Really thought I might be getting better.
But nope.

found out today my sister who told me she was diagnosed with BPD years ago doesn't actually have any mental health diagnosis. So all this years I put up with her crazy shit screaming down the phone punching herself abusing my niece was all through CHOICE.

I don't know how to deal with this :(

Breathe.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fin, TessB and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn, I'm sorry problems keep showing up even though you're doing your best.
However, it's nice reading you because you always have something nice to say.

You know you can count on me, especially on Saturdays ;) haha

Reactions: loopylou
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I am glad you have been feeling better recently but also sorry things are happening to ruin that good mood.
By no means I am siding with your sister as I dont know the full story but even if she isnt diagnosed with it, that behaviour sounds like it could still be some mental health problem. She shouldnt have lied and said she had a diagnosis, there is no excuse for that.
I know its easy to say but please dont let her mistakes/lies ruin all the positive steps you have made

Reactions: Fin, LONE WOLF. and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I am glad you have been feeling better recently but also sorry things are happening to ruin that good mood.
By no means I am siding with your sister as I dont know the full story but even if she isnt diagnosed with it, that behaviour sounds like it could still be some mental health problem. She shouldnt have lied and said she had a diagnosis, there is no excuse for that.
I know its easy to say but please dont let her mistakes/lies ruin all the positive steps you have made

shes always have behaviour regulation problems but to tell me she has bpd and psychosis as an excuse to abuse everyone around here. It all just went through court and came out that she doesn't have the problems stated it's just drugs . I feel sorry for my niece having that in her head that her mum chose to do that. I feel really angry and suicidal again :(

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Looking after your mental health is like stacking a tower of cards. It is a delicate process and takes time to build it up, but only needs the smallest blow of air to knock it all down - unfortunately.

Given what you have posted it seems you have put effort into trying to care for yourself, so it must be really frustrating to have it ruined by really bad situations that should not have been inflicted on you.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
shes always have behaviour regulation problems but to tell me she has bpd and psychosis as an excuse to abuse everyone around here. It all just went through court and came out that she doesn't have the problems stated it's just drugs . I feel sorry for my niece having that in her head that her mum chose to do that. I feel really angry and suicidal again :(
So the drugs have caused her to behave like that, or was she like that before and its made it worse? Not that it matters I suppose but I wonder if she can see what is happening and that she needs to stop. Hopefully your niece will be able to make sense of things as she grows up and realise the problem was with her mum and nothing that she did wrong herself. But also I hope this doesnt have any lasting problems herself from it, I hope she is safe now. It does sound like she has used this as an excuse, for inexplicable reasons, as surely the truth was going to come out eventually.
You have every right to feel angry and upset that she has made up such lies, most people would feel like that in the circumstances. She made the decision to lie and there is nothing that can change it, its such a shame people do stuff like this without considering the impact on others. Please be kind to yourself, you took the situation at face value and acted appropriately when you thought she had specific mental health problems. You have done nothing wrong and rest assured you are the better person. Being lied to is so hard and I hope you can find a way to move on in a positive way for your own sake