mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
So, tomorrow I have my back to work interview after being off sick for 7 months. I basically had a breakdown then Covid then got hit with a brand new mental health team who are keeping me alive.
Ive been very honest at work, especially to my boss. I really don't like her and the feeling I feel is mutual. I am going back part time to see how I go etc etc. I can deny the help they have given me and still paid me. They said they will no doubt start me back in the bereavement office instead of going back as an APT incase I go all wobbly seeing a dead body. My breakdown wasn't to do with work, my bipolar wasn't being managed properly and I was abusing benzodiazepines. That's all going ok, have a good MH team and GP.
wish me luck xxxx

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop, milquetoast, breezeboy and 2 others
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Good luck with everything, hope it all works out for you

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
So, tomorrow I have my back to work interview after being off sick for 7 months. I basically had a breakdown then Covid then got hit with a brand new mental health team who are keeping me alive.
Ive been very honest at work, especially to my boss. I really don't like her and the feeling I feel is mutual. I am going back part time to see how I go etc etc. I can deny the help they have given me and still paid me. They said they will no doubt start me back in the bereavement office instead of going back as an APT incase I go all wobbly seeing a dead body. My breakdown wasn't to do with work, my bipolar wasn't being managed properly and I was abusing benzodiazepines. That's all going ok, have a good MH team and GP.
wish me luck xxxx
sooo how'd it go?

Reactions: breezeboy