Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
finally got back on Zoloft for the first time in a while, it honestly did me wonders before but admittedly i didn't have much discipline in taking it. Gonna give it a shot and stick to it. sorry for taking up space here, just had to tell someone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, _smile_, Kit1 and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You're taking space from anyone. I hope it helps you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Hardcore_Henry
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
finally got back on Zoloft for the first time in a while, it honestly did me wonders before but admittedly i didn't have much discipline in taking it. Gonna give it a shot and stick to it. sorry for taking up space here, just had to tell someone.
I am glad that you reached out and shared your news with us. We are here to look out for each other.., Good Luck with trying out Zoloft and to taking it regularly - hope it makes a positive difference for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry
anonymous pancake

anonymous pancake

Recovering melancholy man
Jan 15, 2024
Congratulations! I hope it helps

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Hardcore_Henry
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I also went back on medication and was feeling great, actually. Little by little I'm getting used to the medication and I don't want to give up hope of getting better.... I hope you're feeling better too

• Hugs
gamayoom

gamayoom

Jan 16, 2024
Hi!
I'm happy for you, you deserve the best. Would you mind if I asked if it affected your weight? Thanks in advance.

Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I also went back on medication and was feeling great, actually. Little by little I'm getting used to the medication and I don't want to give up hope of getting better.... I hope you're feeling better too
thank you, it does take a few weeks to take effect but like you i don't want to give up hope, we got this :hug:
Hi!
I'm happy for you, you deserve the best. Would you mind if I asked if it affected your weight? Thanks in advance.
thank you :D it actually didn't affect my weight fortunately , it had other side effects but they were minor.

• Love
Reactions: Tired_of_myself
DeadPilot

DeadPilot

hopeless
Jan 18, 2024
I just started taking ADs a few days ago, I hope it will help, never tried medication before

• Hugs
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I just started taking ADs a few days ago, I hope it will help, never tried medication before
my advice would be to just give it time, it might take a bit before it starts to work. i hope it's as effective for you as it was for me.

Reactions: DeadPilot
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Proud of you for giving it another try 💜 so hardcore of you!! 😜

• Yay!