L

Lilly1961

Mar 26, 2020
So I have struggled for 20 years on and off now. I have managed to hold down a job and relationships. But I am feeling like im getting back to old ways, thinking of taking things into my own hands again.

I feel guilt, and loneliness and complete isolation.

I want to be happy, I just don't know how to do it.. So tired all the time, mentally weak and finding it hard day by day again.

I don't even know what I posting this for really. I don't even have a bad life, i am just so sad and low all the time. I dont want to feel like this anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime, Brink, Pen>Sword and 4 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Welcome back :hug: I'm so sorry that you're hurting
I hope you can find some support and some comfort here

Reactions: NodusTollens
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
So I have struggled for 20 years on and off now. I have managed to hold down a job and relationships. But I am feeling like im getting back to old ways, thinking of taking things into my own hands again.

I want to be happy, I just don't know how to do it.. So tired all the time, mentally weak and finding it hard day by day again.

I don't even know what I posting this for really. I don't even have a bad life, i am just so sad and low all the time. I dont want to feel like this anymore
It never really goes away..No matter how life is. Have you tried medication? It doesn't work for me but if you have yet to try maybe?

L

Lilly1961

Mar 26, 2020
It never really goes away..No matter how life is. Have you tried medication? It doesn't work for me but if you have yet to try maybe?
Hey, I am on medication, have seen councillers. It helped for a while, now I dont think it is at all.

T

terryruss

Apr 6, 2021

Do you have a support network and people you can trust to talk to?