orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Average time - SN

How long does it take to go on a peaceful journey?

I heard for about 30-40 minutes, but I also heard for about an hour and a half or so.

I also understand that a person often turns off after 20 minutes and then vryatli feels something. But I am interested in the time - when the person completely left.

Are there minimum, average and maximum travel times?

What do you think? Hmm?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I've heard 4 hours

• Wow
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and orlandom
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
To die not to unconsciousness

Reactions: orlandom
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You definitely want to give yourself ample time. You may be lights out in 20-30 minutes, but the rest of your body is trying to stick around for awhile longer. I liken the process to internal hanging without the rope. Your body may shake and convulse before expiring. Your body will also start turning blue or flushed and pale. Depending on your health, a healthy fit person may need longer time to finally transition, while an unhealthy, sickly person may require less. Depends. I intend to give myself 8 hours before I fully expire, so I therefore need an extra day in the hotel room before checkout time.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, bad luck, nolongerhuman and 3 others
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
remember an hour or half an hour to lose consciousness is extremely high and you should suffer from pain and anxiety maybe you could not be able to breathe and from one person to another symptoms are different. so I don't do SN for committing suicide.
just if I can have access to anesthesia drug I do it because before starting symptoms youre out

• Wow
Reactions: orlandom
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I only saw people taking SN, one lost consciousness in 7 minutes and stopped breathing after 40 minutes or so. The other one lost consciousness in 10 minutes and I didn't watch the rest, but according someone else who saw it all said he stopped breathing after 2 and a half hours, but the type of breathing he described sounded like death rattle to me, which means the person was long gone by that point.
SN seems to be very unpredictable and it really depends on your height, weight and metabolism, but I personally think that if someone takes the two SN doses, after 1 hour it's technically over already.

Reactions: Fin
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The important thing is the moment of unconsciousness. I think of all the stories I have read they were from 40 minutes to 4 hours, but I suppose that in that time he is already unconscious and he just has to wait to shut down.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
remember an hour or half an hour to lose consciousness is extremely high and you should suffer from pain and anxiety maybe you could not be able to breathe and from one person to another symptoms are different. so I don't do SN for committing suicide.
just if I can have access to anesthesia drug I do it because before starting symptoms youre out
Every death is painful, you cannot do anything about that. I myself still prefer SN as the best (available) method.

Reactions: Fin and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Lentze was a guy of almost 2 meters and more than 90 kg. And from what I read it was quick.

Reactions: Fin