VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
I assume at least some people here have seen Avengers Infinity War. You know how Thanos tries to justify his killing off half the universe because the earth's resources are finite and can't provide for everyone, otherwise everyone will suffer to get those resources?

I just had a thought that what if we're like those that are killed off in the movie? Do a certain number of people have to die early in life because earth's resources are finite? What would the world be like if everyone lived a full life to die of old age? If no one died early from suicide, or anything else (murder, car crash, plane crash, natural disaster, disease, etc)? For one thing it would be more overcrowded and possibly more chaotic.

The analogy is that we're like the avengers and whatever it is that made you suicidal is Thanos. When we're ctb, Thanos gets to sit down and watch the sunset.

**I'm actually mostly joking in this post, so don't take it too seriously. It's just an analogy I thought of from the movie, but certainly not to mock anyone's situation here**

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
we could be 900 billions and there would still be food and water for everyone (even if society would collapse, which isnt relevant)

N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
we would eat bugs and drink our own piss

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
He's pretending to be Bruce Banner !

Reactions: lv-gras and Matty
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
Has gauntlet that has the ability to alter reality/time/space. Uses it to make people 'not feel so good' instead of making it so the universe does have the appropriate resources for folks living in it.

Ahh, the drama of it all. Thanks purple Homer Simpson.

jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
All I know is people with Asthma and dust allergies will hate his guts.