N

Norseman

Aug 31, 2024
I want to end it, but i dont know how to do it. At first i wanted to jump off a building, but then i realized that i wont have enought courage to do it.

Please reccomend me some medicamentations that can be bought without prescription, but are letal and will kill me in a painless way.

Reactions: guest6362
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
Not that I know of unfortunately, if there was, this forum would probably be empty. For most medications, overdosing is painful and usually only results in organ damage rather than death.

Also not quite medication, but from what I've heard sodium nitrite is relativity peaceful. It's insanely regulated though because people kept CTBing with it

Reactions: guest6362, CatLvr and Unspoken7612
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Different things are available with or without prescription depending on where you are, but there isn't the magic medicine that you are hoping for. Part of the reason some medicines is controlled is to avoid accidental overdose.

Some people get around this by buying illegally. Many illegal or regulated drugs are quickly deadly, and this is also a way to access non-medicinal poisons like sodium nitrite which may or may not be controlled where you are.

In very few places, it is possible to get Nembutal, which is regularly used in pet euthanasia. This is hard to get through drug dealers because their business model requires their customers to be alive.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Lulu Sun

Lulu Sun

Sep 5, 2024
Tried jumping, but I was too scared to do it by myself, it's too sad that I couldn't even get that right, I hate myself
I'm sorry, but what you're asking is impossible, no painless way to die easily

Reactions: Norseman