angeldeathfeather

angeldeathfeather

we begin and we end, at night, in the woods.
Jul 2, 2024
i have full bottles of prazosin, quetiapine, and lexapro, each with like 30 pills each. i also have some random meds i can throw together with some alcohol, would that be enough to ctb? i need to tonight or my moms gonna make my living situation even worse than the hell it is rn

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
It would be very unlikely that OD'ing on those meds would kill you, but it might be possible.

Spontaeous CTB is usually a bad idea anyways.

Upvote 0
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
They probably won't kill you and could put you in an even worse situation.

Upvote 1
angeldeathfeather

angeldeathfeather

Jul 2, 2024
They probably won't kill you and could put you in an even worse situation.
is there any other quick and quiet method that doesn't require preparation? worst case scenario im prepared to just take a knife to myself, i think
It would be very unlikely that OD'ing on those meds would kill you, but it might be possible.

Spontaeous CTB is usually a bad idea anyways.
its not really spontaneous, ive wanted to ctb for a while now this is just the final push i guess. i havent had the money or the privacy to prepare anything

Reactions: Austri
Upvote 0
asleepordead?

asleepordead?

Sep 24, 2023
Unfortunately quick, quiet, and not requiring preparation is a complete unicorn. Due to how hard the quick/quiet/peaceful ways are to acquire the parts for, there's a lot of prep that has to go into it.

I would discourage taking a knife to yourself as exsanguination is incredibly painful and the SI kicks in BIG TIME with that much pain, making it a lot more likely that you will just end up hurting yourself/possibly starving your brain of blood enough to cause brain damage but not death.

Something like SN would be the closest to quick/quiet, however it will need prep. N if you could get it would be even better, however getting it is nigh on impossible in the west especially.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for

Upvote 0
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
whatever your reasons are, leave well with it.

• Love
Reactions: angeldeathfeather
Upvote 1
angeldeathfeather

angeldeathfeather

Jul 2, 2024
what's the deal with your mom and the living situation?
shes a fucking selfish cunt who forces me to watch her younger children constanly, is never home, and when she is home shes just in her bed on her phone. and my siblings are spoiled beyond belief and she gets mad at *me* for not dealing with them, she also gets mad when i dont want to be around my younger brother (by a year) who sexually harrassed me by flashing me for three days in a row
Unfortunately quick, quiet, and not requiring preparation is a complete unicorn. Due to how hard the quick/quiet/peaceful ways are to acquire the parts for, there's a lot of prep that has to go into it.

I would discourage taking a knife to yourself as exsanguination is incredibly painful and the SI kicks in BIG TIME with that much pain, making it a lot more likely that you will just end up hurting yourself/possibly starving your brain of blood enough to cause brain damage but not death.

Something like SN would be the closest to quick/quiet, however it will need prep. N if you could get it would be even better, however getting it is nigh on impossible in the west especially.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for
i wish i could, but unfortunately i have no money and no way to get any money

Last edited:
Upvote 0
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i'm sorry that is rough. your mom sounds irresponsible and i hope ur brother is just being immature.

Upvote 0
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
i have full bottles of prazosin, quetiapine, and lexapro, each with like 30 pills each. i also have some random meds i can throw together with some alcohol, would that be enough to ctb? i need to tonight or my moms gonna make my living situation even worse than the hell it is rn
I tried on quetiapine & lorazepam years ago. Quetiapine won't generally get you where your going. Benzos won't either.
I was found 2 days after my attempt & my neighbor came over & found me.
Anyway, quetiapine could mess your body up, but that's true for most drug attempts.
I hope you find what your looking for🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: angeldeathfeather
Upvote 0